“Great way to keep kids entertained on a rainy summer day”

Cape Cod Children's Museum
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Mashpee
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cape Cod Children's Museum provides hands-on learning experiences that spark curiosity, creativity and imagination. Children and their families are encouraged to engage in playful learning setting the stage for school-readiness and a lifetime of learning.
Reviewed 4 October 2013

we went on a rainy day and the museum, though to very large entertained the children for a couple of hours with age with many interactive activities. Favorite spots for the kids was the pirate exhibit and the kitchen

Reviewed 28 August 2013

There was such much to do here for our 2 year old, that she only got through about 1/3 of them. Very interactive.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We went here during a rainy day yeaterday with my wife and our 4yr, 2yr and 1month old. I'd suggest getting there right as they open on a day like this as it started filling up quick as the day went on. The place is one Big room full of activities and play areas. The center of the room is dominated by a two level "tower" the kids can climb up, there's a tree house play area, pizza shop, bank, post office, submarine, puppet theater, farm and market area, plus two rooms for crafting and coloring (be sure to get the kids their free temp tattoo), there are puzzle tables throughout the space as well as a small store that I'm sure they use to help fund things. Overall we spent about 2 1/2 hrs there (basically until it started to get a little too crazy) Its worth mentioning that I don't think this location is well suited to older kids, cut off would be 7 or so in my opinion.

1  Thank Jazztrombone
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been here many times with g'children. It has grown in the past 20 years to a first class experience. I have enjoyed taking g'children since it first started as a small but fun place!

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The children's museum is wonderful for children of all ages. I brought my grandchildren many times. It's where children can open their minds and fantastise about being a pirate or a princess for the day. So many learning tools available I highly recommended this for parents and grandparents to enjoy with their wonderful little ones.