Southcape Resort, a Festiva Destination
Sea Mist Resort(Mashpee)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$186
US$231
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$99
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
US$134
US$127
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$157
Falmouth Inn(Falmouth)
US$138
US$131
  • Pool
Santuit Inn(Mashpee)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstennis courtsoutdoor poolsouth capefull kitchentwin bedsliving roomcape codoff seasonwasher dryermashpee commonspots and pansnice stayfamily membersshort drivebit datedflat screen tvweek stay
Reviewed 7 October 2012

The units are spacious, clean, and have adequate supplies. They have a somewhat cheap, apartment feel, but were quiet and furnished in clean, beach-house furniture. The showers are about the size of a phone booth (remember those, back in the day?!). My family stayed for a long weekend, off season -- this was a great deal. Staff weren't initially helpful on the phone when making the reservation -- I didn't know what the unit supplied so was difficult to plan. I ended up calling the office again to ask specific questions about available items such as soap, linens, etc. (they supplied just about everything you'd need so it would have been easier if they just shared this when I first called). Beds were okay -- a queen and two singles. Pillows were cheap and uncomfortable -- I'm picky about mattress and pillows. At no time did I get a receipt -- not when I reserved the unit on line, or upon arrival or checkout -- this seemed a bit odd. Some units have washer/dryer in the unit and others provide a towel exchange program. So why did I rate this a "4"? The mere bargain. It was a great price for a large townhouse unit during off season. Location is great -- close to shopping and restaurants. Definitely worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ontheriver2
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stayed for four nights in late September. We have two small children and they accomodated us with two pack and plays and two high chairs which was awesome since that gave us less to pack up! the rooms were nice- big too! The indoor pool is clean and VERY warm- the kids loved it!! The only negative is the walls are very thin! We could hear the people in the next unit talking and i dont really think they were talking overly loud

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank elizab569
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The place was so nice. Quiet, clean and spacious. It was a tad dated with the cabinetry and such but overall was decorated very nicely. Felt like a beach cottage but very spacious and met all of our needs. The Tennis courts and BOTH pools were awesome. It was nice having he choice of an inside or and outdoor pool. It was centrally located so we were able to get around easily. We loved it!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mia S
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Just spent my first week here at SouthCape Resort, which we rented from an owner. We were pleasantly surprised at how spacious the condo was. We stayed in a ranch style 2 bdrm/2 bath. We were psyched that in the loft area above the living room were 2 additional twin beds which my teenagers loved. So basically, the unit slept 8. LOVED the fact the unit had central air conditioning as it was muggy as can be! Thrilled to find a washer and dryer IN the unit itself! With the way my teenagers go through clothes, it really was a godsend! Living room had a nice flat panel tv w/ dvd player. Master bedroom only had a double bed- wish the resort personnel could upgrade the master bdrms with King beds as there is plenty of space for the larger beds. Master had an older tv but it was sufficient enough. Other twin bedroom(s) do not have tv's. Didn't use the indoor pool, but we did use the outdoor pool, which is kind of small for the amount of condos on the property, but it did the job of cooling us off. However, be careful as I was sunning myself in the pool and leaned up against the wall I was stung by 3 hornets as they had a nest inside the broken concrete area of the pool wall side. I told management so they could take care of the problem before anyone else gets stung. Tennis courts were great! Location is awesome as well. 3 miles to Southcape beach and just a little under 2 miles to the Mashpee Common shopping center. Just a mile away was our FAVORITE restaurant of all time..."Wicked". We ate there 3 times. Best Antipasta and Ceaser salad ever! Wood fired pizza was just unbelievable. Movie theater is right at the common as well (great for kids on rainy days). We just totally loved the place and will most definitely rent again next year !!

Room Tip: ask for any unit that falls between 1-30 as they have their own washer/dryer in UNIT!! :-)
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mdaviss
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My wife and I stayed a week in July through our resort club membership Good price for a 2 bedroom condo, full kitchen, 2 full baths, jacuzzi in the master bath, lots of room.
A few problems, biggest was the queen bed in master br. It was lumpy and uncomfortable, couldn't get a good nights sleep on it so we used the twin beds in the other br which were firm and comfortable. When I mentioned the mattress problem at the front desk all she said was 'no one else had complained'. Maybe they used the hot tub every morning to take back pain away? Because we had the other room, and only us two, didn't make an issue of it, had we had more in party it would have been a problem.
Because of the bed I rate it average instead of good, and the front desk didn't seem too concerned.
The co alarm was missing a battery when I told them the maintenance guy came and fixed that right away.
Was a quiet resort and convenient location to Hyannis, Falmouth/Woods Hole.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple