We booked this resort thru RCI, as we had points leftover from Wyndham. This is not Wyndham quality, but it was clean. I probably would not stay here again, but it's not so bad that I wouldn't recommend this to other people. We were upgraded to two bedrooms, which was nice. Bed gave me a backache, which was a full size. Twin beds in other bedroom were small, my daughter complained her feet were off the bed and she is only 5'6". No TV in her room and no internet, wireless or hookup. Whirlpool tub in our unit that looked nice, but we didn't use. If you are a Scott tissue user, you may want to purchase your own. They were short on supplies and what they used for TP was very cheap! I hated it. The pool wasn't available when we got there. You had to reserve the tennis courts as outside people from the community use it. Staff was very welcoming and had wine/cheese one nite, pie another, and so on. NIce touch. One nite it was windy and the door to our unit flew open twice. I put the latch on and slept with a chair against the door that nite. I was kind of scared. Not many people at the resort, as it was winter. I had relatives in the area I was visiting as well. Also, great area for seafood! Walked along beaches and found some very nice large shells. At least you don't have to pay to park at the beach in winter. Great shopping at outlet mall near Sagamore and Filenes basement in Hyannis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southcape Resort & Club, a Festiva Resort, is located on one of the most desirable vacation destinations in the northeast and possibly the country; the Upper Cape of Cape Cod. The Southcape Resort & Club in Mashpee, MA, is a luxurious resort in a peaceful setting with amenities and activities for everyone to enjoy. Spend the days shopping at Mashpee Commons, fishing or boating on the sound, golfing at one of the many nearby courses or just enjoying the amenities right on the property. Southcape Resort & Club is the perfect home base for a vacation at the Cape.While the Southcape Resort & Club offers plenty of amenities to keep guests busy, there are also many exciting attractions and events around the Cape Cod area that shouldn't be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Southcape Resort, a Festiva Destination reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southcape Resort, a Festiva Hotel Mashpee
- Southcape Hotel Mashpee
- Southcape Resort, a Festiva Destination Cape Cod/Mashpee, MA