“Fantastic food!”
Review of Gaucho's Cuisine - CLOSED

Gaucho's Cuisine
Cuisines: American, Brazilian
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My wife, my son, and I tried the barbecued steak and barbecued chicken sandwich, along with the yuca fries and the meal was excellent. The next day we had the feijoada stew with a steak quesadilla and this was also very good. This restaurant serves healthy, delicious food.
The owners are very friendly and accommodating. Jon and Phyllis

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We just ate at Gauchos. The food was excellent and the owners were welcoming and friendly. A very casual and comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend this place And I hope they last. One more thing, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

What a surprise to find great and innovative cuisine in a shopping center. After we finished lunch, we ordered soup to go for another meal, and we wished we had ordered more. The food was hearty, delicious, healthy, and satisfying. Atmosphere is picnic table and plastic utensils, but the service was friendly, and almost family. Call and check on the specials, because it seems that the menu is fluid. My daughter loved the food, and a three year old is not easy to please

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had the vegetarian fajita and a chicken wrap and they were both EXCELLENT! My husband likes to cook and the owner, Chef Ron, and his wife, loved talking about the food they make! They both love to cook with a passion! His wife's specialty is desserts -- I tasted the flan she makes and it's incredible! I would recommend this restaurant for catering, too, especially if you'd like something memorable and special with a touch of Brazilian style!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I m speechless. Amazing !!!!!
I give 5 stars
I had the steak wrap, it tasted so good, the fried yuca w/ that salsa is marvelous! The homemade soup is so delicious. The chef and the host are very friendly. You feel the love and the passion they have for cooking.
Excellent casual dinning experience. I m very glad I found this new restaurant.