“The best lobster rolls around....”
Review of Oxford Creamery

Oxford Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mattapoisett
Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you are looking for a great lobster roll this is the place to go.

I often want to travel a distance with my lobster rolls. You can ask them to package everything separately and put it together yourself when you arrive. We ask for extra cole slaw instead of the french fries for traveling purposes.

Call in your order as this place gets busy.

If you are in the area a hint is to get it to go and head down the near by Ned's Point Lighthouse to enjoy great scenery to go with your delicious food.

They have great burgers,hot dogs and sea food as well.

Enjoy.....

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family generally vacations in the area every year and we wind up at Oxford Creamery a couple times each trip. I can only eat a meal there once given the amount of fried food, but am always ready for more ice cream.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We love the Oxford just as we did Gulf Hill before that. The quahog chowder, lobster rolls and hamburgers are memorable. Ken and Liz put their hearts into every meal and ice cream cone that leaves their counter. It is our custom to go as often as our wastelines will allow. In addition to that we stop there before we head south for the winter and return to Mattapoisett for the summer

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I have lived in New England all my life and I think this could be the best ice cream there is. Great selection of flavors and great serving size for great value. Can't miss this place

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have been coming here for many years. The food is always good with large portions and made while you wait. The place is tiny so we often get food to go, or eat outside on one the picnic tables. We usually order some type of seafood and it is always great. It is also a great place to go just for ice cream. We have made many trips here at night after dinner to enjoy the many flavors they have available. Be prepared to wait a little bit since it is always crowded, but the lines move fast and it is worth the wait.