“Now called Ying Dynasty”
Review of Cathay Temple - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cathay Temple
Cuisines: Chinese
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
“Now called Ying Dynasty”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The food and service are very good. I often have oyster beef and wonton soup. The quantities are generous and the atmosphere is also good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank PatofAucoot

Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States
“Noise”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I went for lunch on Sun. Mar. 24, 2013. As soon as my friend and I walked in the door, there were kids running up and down the restaurant and screaming. We almost walked out, but didn't. We regretted that. The food was good but not as good as the last time I was there. The kids never stopped their screaming and running around. I believe they were relatives of the owner. We will never go there again , especially on Sundays or for that matter school vacations. If the owners won't control their children in their business, how do they expect to be successful? I still haven't gotten over this experience!

• Visited March 2013
Marion, Massachusetts, USA
“Better than it used to be”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Decent Chinese and better than it used to be but nothing spectacular. At least they serve a wide variety of food not just cantonese glop.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ying Dynasty”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I have ordered take out many, many times as well as dined in. The food is extremely well prepared, I especially love the Wonton Soup, Spring Rolls, & the Mongolian Steak. I have sampled most of what their menu has to offer, another favorite is the Pork Egg Foo Young as well as the whole crispy fish. When I order the fish I do ask for the sauce to be set on the side, otherwise it will smother the fish and take away from the flavor. I have always enjoyed their dishes and highly recommend.

• Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ying Dynasty - new name”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Love this place - go quite often and have never been disappointed. Excellent food with great prices. They also make a great scorpion bowl for 2.

• Visited March 2012