“Exceptionally good!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Always enjoy the food and atmosphere at Thai Chili. I've been going there for years and they've never been a disappointment. The decor is inviting and the restaurant is always impeccably clean.

There are newer reviews for Thai Chili

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Fresh ingredients but small portions and bland preparations. Low-end value-to-price ratio means we won't be returning and can't recommend this place...

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and my wife went there for lunch on a work day. I had little time and my wife wanted to have Thai. We found Thai Chili in a quick search and went there. Ample parking space was there on the road. The area (Maynard downtown) is kind of cute. We ordered a couple curries + rice. I must say that the food was excellent. I generally do not prefer Thai food, but this was the first time that I actually loved it. The service was satisfactory as well - although they do not have any special/different option or choice for kids. The restaurant needs a little make over - everything else is perfect. Good place to try for a couple or small party of up to 6 people.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Thai Chilli was a regular staple for lunch. I used to eat there every day (there was only one other Thai restaurant in Maynard at the time and that was horrible).

Recently I went back and was dissapointed.

OK, the restaurant is small and parking is on-street (or you can park in a parking lot a 1/4 mile away across the street).

Service used to be quick but this time it was slow. I ordered what I have always ordered (for old-times sake) and they got it wrong. Tea is no longer unlimited.

The place definitely looked like it had seen better days. I feel bad and I hope they get it back together. The owner used to be there at lunch everyday; he wasn't there when I went there.

1  Thank Amrith K
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Had an extended business lunch here the other day, great little Thai restaurant. The chicken satay was excellent. It's located on Main Street so it was also a good spot for people watching if you get a window seat. I was able to read a book and relax through the meal. Really enjoyed my lunch break here!

1  Thank spolcecsekr7