“Misssed on the normally fabulous pizza this time”
Review of Pizzeria Regina

Pizzeria Regina
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Face it! Regina has just about the best pizza on the planet -- usually. Our visit a few weeks ago missed that mark a bit. This pizza crust was very "doughy", and was not cooked quite enough to have its usual crunch. The taste was fairly good, but slightly off of their usually outstanding quality.
The service was the usual top notch, and the kitchen had our order done within about 12-15 minutes.
This visit was a disappointing one, sad to say.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Has a fabulous menu, wait staff very friendly, there pizza is one of the best I have ever tasted and for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The pizzeria Regina is a classic and enjoyable place to go for the best pizza!! I go to the one in Medford MA. and it is fabulous!! the pizza is delicious and the staff is great!! the bartenders and the whole crew treat you like family!! Great job Anthony and Christina and the whole crew!!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I came across this place on my way to Logan Airport and as I had made good time, I felt I could afford a stop to get something other than airport or airplane food before my flight. I had eaten at Regina's in the North End a few years ago and it was quite good (although we waited in line for the pleasure to dine then!) so I was hoping this would live up to my memories of that location. I was more than pleasantly surprised. I didn't have a lot of time and didn't want to risk ordering a pizza or main dish, so I asked the waitress (Leah, who was great) if I could get a Ceasar salad and a meatball sub quickly. She assured me I could. So I ordered that, along with a Stella. The Stella and the Caesar (amazing dressing on the side, as requested) came out posthaste and both tasted great. The meatball sandwich followed closely thereafter, and though I am a meatball sandwich connoisseur (and even though the appearance and consistency of the meatballs didn't lead to the highest of culinary expectations), this was one of the best meatball sandwiches I've had. The bread was good, the meat was good, the sauce was delicious, the cheese just right. And because everything had come out so quickly, and I had seen cannolis on the menu (and, of course, also being a cannoli connoiseur) didn't want to waste my time or money on one if it wasn't good. I was assured by Leah that the cannolis were home made and quite good and so ordered one. She was thoughtful enough to let me know they normally come with chocolate chips on one end and pistachios on the other, which gave me the chance to request just pistachios. It came just as ordered, and was, just as promised, delicious. I downed it with a San Pellegrino, paid and was on my way in easily under an hour, smug and thoroughly delighted at the good grace of having stumbled across Regina's and having had the good sense to stop and enjoy a thoroughly delicious dinner. Got to Logan and my flight was delayed, which made the decision to stop at Regina's en route all the more enjoyable. Definitely stop, great place. Good, attentive service, great authentic Italian food. It doesn't get any better. Mangia!

2  Thank Joe C
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The wait staff is always friendly and helpful. Food us always fresh. Fun pizza place for the family.