“GREAT FOOD!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Yarmouth, MA
“GREAT FOOD!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Got an order "to go"! The food quality was excellent and the prices were worth it. Just a tip: Double check your order before you leave as they left out the entire meal for a family member. Had to call and go all the way back to get it, but that minor issue won't stop me from eating their again! Fantastic.

Visited October 2013

Tierra Verde, Florida
“Cuban sandwich with a Massachusetts twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stopped by to grab a bite to eat on the way to Vermont. When I saw they had a Cuban Sandwich, my curiosity was peaked. In Central and South Florida, we have a huge Cuban population. In Tampa, it is hard to to find a restaurant that does not have a Cuban Sandwich on the menu - and I can honestly say I thought I ate every type possible until I ate at the Medford Square diner. This was not a traditional Cuban Sandwich - it was on herbed bread (not Cuban Bread), had pulled pork on it, and more cheese than I have seen on any Cuban before. But these changes worked in a unique flavor sensation that was pleasing to my palette but kept the many aspects of a traditional Cuban in place. It was a surprising treat and I loved it!

• Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“It standard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I loved the Ruben, but everyone else's food was just ok. It's a hole in the wall, don't expect more than what you see from the outside.

Visited September 2013
Medford, Massachusetts
“Went here on my daughters memorial date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great food and had an awesome waitress ,and it was her 1st day.I love their home fries because they are nice and crispy.

Visited August 2013