“Awesome !”

Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
“Awesome !”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Everything about Paul revere is great!! It's almost like a scene from a movie! That small little diner you always want to visit!! It's exactly the same way it was when I was 10 ! Do yourself a favor and get there!
The service and food are always great! Do yourself a favor (when they are in season) pumpkin pancakes! You're welcome in advanced
Seriously get down to Paul revere if you have never been!

Medford, Massachusetts
“Great little diner”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Great place to get a good inexpensive breakfast. The service is fast and friendly. The decor is such that it could be used for a movie set in the early part of the last century, from the tin ceiling to the skinny stools attached to the counter.

Visited June 2012
Bedford, New Hampshire, United States
“BEST EVER”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

You can't miss with the region's famous TRUCK DRIVER SPECIAL...always cooked to perfection by Jack. I've been coming back for more than 20 years!

• Visited August 2011
Medford, MA
“A great local spot for a quick bite!”
Reviewed 15 February 2009

After living in Medford for 2 years, I was pleased to find a nice little breakfast joint just down the road!

The service was polite and attentive, and my food was very good, and at a very reasonable price.

Sure, it is not a modern bistro, but if you want bang for your buck, I give it thumbs up.

Rochester, NH
“My favorite breakfast place”
Reviewed 30 March 2007

I really enjoyed my breakfast here as did my family. the service was fast and polite. The food was cooked to my specifications and the portions were ample. I would highly recomend this family style restaraunt to others, and will return with my family often.