“Keep away!”

Golden Bamboo
Ranked #20 of 29 Restaurants in Medway
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Ever since Raymond sold this the food is never good, I gave them three chances and all three times my food ended up in the trash, everyone agrees with me that has been there, time for new owners and chefs!

1  Thank Peter O

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I've eaten in a lot of Chinese Restaurants and I found the food here really quite good. The dumplings and Rangoons was yummy and the portions are generous. i like it better than otger places close by.

1  Thank Bettydrella
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Used to be the best place in the area for chinese food when Raymond owned it. Then he sold it to a husband/wife team and the food is absolute slop!!! I gave three chances and all three time we ended up throwing the food away, old and horrible tasting is all I can say.

1  Thank pjopie
Reviewed 2 February 2010

The food here was horrible. The meat was crunchy and dried out. The rice tasted off. The egg rolls were mushy. I'm not usually that picky about food, especially Chinese, but it was not good. The prices were good, but the service was only ok and the restaurant was freezing inside, like they had no heat on. Would not recommend at all.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 12 July 2008

can't go past the clown for the kids, or just a late night "white castle" run open 24 hours....

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Golden Bamboo? Share your experiences!