“Fantastic Irish cuisine and drinks!”

The Irish Cottage Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #4 of 124 Restaurants in Methuen
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2017

This is one of my favorite Irish restaurants. Their corned beef dinner is fantastic and HUGE! Well worth the price. I normally visit this place with friends for beers, but recently brought my wife and two teenage boys for my birthday dinner. I enjoyed the corned beef as usual, but the kids enjoyed steak and the other a Reuben sandwich. My wife had the Irish stew and we all loved it. The warm bread and butter was a welcome addition. We also enjoyed their loaded nachos. My wife and kids enjoyed those, but I tried a few plain chips and they were very good. Highly recommended. Nice Irish themed decor as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a delightful lunch here with friends, felt like we were in Ireland! Corned beef and fish sandwiches were huge and delicious, fries and onion rings outstanding, crisp and tasty. Restaurant was full, yet service was fast and efficient. I'll be back ! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We have heard good things about this restaurant but we stopped to grab lunch there what day we waited over 30 minutes just to receive her bed use it heart breaks for power waitress who placed our order 15 minutes later and a half hour after that we just got up and left whatever food never showed up bed is bed really needs to review their staff horrible

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We are from out of state and wanted to eat at a locally owned Irish restaurant, and we had Siri search for nearby places. The Irish Cottage came up, and we went for it. So glad we did! It was packed, but we got seated within 8 minutes, and our servers were friendly and accommodating. Great variety on the menu, and the food was terrific. The faux street signs from Ireland and all the Irish decorations give it a true Irish vibe. And to top it off, the music playing was totally our 80's and 90's taste! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very nice Irish pub with a large selection of beers. Food options are also excellent and nice diversity. I tried the cod with asparagus and it was excellent. Friendly staff as well. Positively surprise for such a small town.