Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA
Hotwire.com
US$176
Doubletree.com
US$127
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$103
US$99
HIExpress.com
US$130
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I go to this hotel every other weekend for the past two years and in the last six months I've been very disappointed not so much with the staff not a hotel but the people they have living there I think that if this continues I will have to find a new place my car was broken into they couldn't do anything about it they was clearly people hanging outside and I think it was people right from the hotel who broke into my car took everything I was going to the beach the next day and everything that I have packed

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Motel was easy access from the Interstate. Very courteous staff, excellent rates, truck parking with well-lit parking lot. Restaurant nearby. My room was very clean, smelled fresh and clean, and bed was comfortable. Would stay again if in area, and would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff was friendly, but otherwise the place needs some real updating. Service was lacking. Breakfast was ok. I am handicapped and needed assistance with my luggage. There was only one person at the desk and no one to assist me. She pointed out a back entrance nearer the elevator, but no one was there to hold doors etc. The suite I had was spacious, but warn out.
I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: This could be a great place. Put some money into it and it could be successful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had never stayed in a Days Inn before and we booked this hotel last minute so we didn't know what to expect. However it turned out to be pretty nice. The room was nice with a small fridge and seemed fairly clean. The sink was outside of the bathroom though. There also wasn't much of a view from the room but not a big deal. Breakfast in the morning was good with hot and cold items to choose from. Would stay at Days Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family