“Good food fast service no complaints”

Fireside Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 123 Restaurants in Methuen
Cuisines: American
Description: Here at the Fireside, we've been serving traditional American favorites for generations. For decades families, friends and visitors have walked in with a desire to bond, or just tell a good story over great food, a full bar and friendly staff. Whether you're here for five days or five generations, there's really no place that feels as much as home.
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Good food fast service no complaints. That sums it up. Stopped in for a late lunch and had the ribs. They were good but not great. Wife had the terriyaki chicken salad that she said was excellent. Service was fast and friendly. Would stop here again when in the area.Its right off the exit so it is easy to get to.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

We are new to the area and were told about Fireside by the builder of our new home so we stopped by and tried it tonight. The baked haddock was divine! My husband ordered fried clams and scallops and said that they were very good, but the next time he will order the baked haddock.

Service friendly and welcoming. We will probably become regulars. Family atmosphere and cozy.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Great bartenders very friendly. Awesome food that would surprise you. Entertainment is enjoyable also.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We keep saying that we are going to try this place & we finally did. The decor is very dated & the atmosphere leaves alot to be desired. It is very much a "townie" hang out. I think we were the only ones in the place that didn't know someone else.

The service was very slow considering the dining room had more empty tables than full. Our server was pleasant. The food was actually good! My husband had the buffalo wings & cobb salad. I had the french dip & waflle fries. The raost beef was more rare than I like it but I still ate it all.

Would we go back? Yes but not on a regular basis.

1  Thank Mrsomalley
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I have driven by this place so many times, and the exterior never really called me to go in. However, one day I wanted to go somewhere new, and my husband and I gave it a try. The interior is comfortable, like a familiar pub with locals and friendly wait staff. I had the blackened sea scallop salad, and my husband had the fish and chips. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the scallops were not only perfectly cooked, but also had a really nice spicy rub, unlike other places that go easy on the heat. My husband's fish and chips was excellent as well - light and flaky. We've been back and the food and service is just as good. Prices are reasonable. Overall a great place for a casual night out.

2  Thank hebedros

Been to Fireside Restaurant? Share your experiences!