“Good food.”

Fireside Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 124 Restaurants in Methuen
Cuisines: American
Description: Here at the Fireside, we've been serving traditional American favorites for generations. For decades families, friends and visitors have walked in with a desire to bond, or just tell a good story over great food, a full bar and friendly staff. Whether you're here for five days or five generations, there's really no place that feels as much as home.
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We met my sister here for a quick lunch on a Sunday afternoon. They were not busy so we were seated right away. The service was quick and friendly. We had not been there before so we didn't know about the popcorn. The food was hot and very good. It was a nice lunch and we will probably go back again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The atmosphere is a little divey/oldfashioned. The menu is huge. There is live music so I assume the late night crowd is fun. The food is mediocre. Theres plenty of parking and the restaurant is right off the highway.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I know this is "locals" hangout but I honestly don't understand why. Yes they have a reasonably-priced, fairly extensive menu but I find the food to be marginal and you're seated on top of the people next to you. My husband does love their turkey club and waffle fries, but the family can go without me next time.

1  Thank ngg2118
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Walked over from the Days Inn (see review elsewhere). There were lots of locals and a singer/guitarist playing some pretty good '70s tunes. I ordered steak tips on a pita, and have to say it was really good. More a bar that serves food, but that said, the food is a cut above the usual bar food.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Got our drinks (the first of the night) & they were all Sprite! We returned to the barmaid & told her & her response was "Oh, I didn't want you to get drunk, so I made the drinks weak" WHAT???? We were charged for the Grey Goose though. Last time I go there- she had no right to do that...and, by the way, we had a car service to take us home, so there was no risk of drunk driving!
I can't believe a restaurant can get away with that!! Spread the word - I am!!!

1  Thank Deb P

Been to Fireside Restaurant? Share your experiences!