“Lunch ”
Review of Thwaites Market

Thwaites Market
Ranked #2 of 124 Restaurants in Methuen
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Wow that's Allie can say.
It the very unique meat pies.
Are the best. I don't know why
There are not selling them all over the place. You just have to try them yourself .

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This little stores amazing Their mini pub pies ie pork, chicken, lamb, beef etc are terrific. They make their own sausage - various kinds. Try their tomato sausage as they are quite special.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a family owned market that also makes some of the best pot pies and sausages.
I make it a priority to order my pies in advance whenever I am heading northeast toward NH or ME, as their pies sell out quickly. I only wish they were closer. The help is very friendly, greats everyone with a big smile.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

They have a variety of pies to choose from. My husband loves the pork pies and I love the chicken. They also have just veggies that are also yummy.it is a take out store.

1  Thank scottnancy12
Reviewed 23 May 2017

After twenty-some years living in Methuen, I just discovered this little gem for Anglophiles and others. This is a small grocery store and butcher with a selection of products from the United Kingdom. The meat pies were delicious, though slightly different from the kind I usually get in the UK. The meat is ground and holds together. The crust was golden and crisp. A couple beef and couple lamb pies with some homemade gravy made a wonderful weekday dinner. Another evening we fried up some English bangers and had the traditional 'bangers and mash' with onion gravy. It was yummy. The staff were lovely. I suggest getting there early in the day to get a better pie selection.

Been to Thwaites Market? Share your experiences!