Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro
US$200
Quality Inn(Raynham)
US$116
US$99
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater(Bridgewater)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$190
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$142
US$156
US$151
HolidayInn.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree breakfastcookiesone night staywafflesgas stationfitness centergreat visitfit the billfireside grillewear and tearrefrigerator and microwavearea includingwifi signalstaying at this hotelminute drivethe breakfast areaunder construction
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I received an email in advance from the manager advising that I could contact her if there were any specific I needed before I checked in. This is very comforting and great customer service. The beds are great, rooms are bigger than I anticipated, and the staff really made this hotel excellent. It is perfectly located! Work was 10 miles away and Boston was 30 min away. I will definitely stay here anytime I have to work in the area. I can't express how much the staff really made this hotel AWESOME!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Warren G
Lisa L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback about our property! Our management and staff like to personally connect to our guests to make them feel more welcome and are pleased to hear that these efforts are so well received.

Our hotel is very centrally located to Boston, Cape Cod and Plymouth and we enjoy being able to accomodate such a variety of travelers no matter their destination. Please join us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The entire staff in this hotel was professional and went out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. Beds were very comfortable. We stayed here with my daughter's soccer team. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tami T

Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel! We are pleased to host groups such as yours and are happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable.

Our staff makes every effort to accomodate our guests' needs as we understand the value of a comfortable stay while away from home. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was so impressed with this hotel. I received an email from the manager in advance, welcoming me to the hotel and the area. It included the details of the hotel, directions etc. The hotel is clean, up to date and the service was great. For the price, it exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would say is the gym has 3 treadmills but no weights or even a bench. The rooms lack a full size mirror and although the breakfast had a huge variety, I couldn't find any fruit options. Again, for the rate, I think its a great value and I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Lisa L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to contribute such helpful feedback.

We like to take the time to reach out personally to our guests and provide detailed information about our local area. Our front desk associates are also always prepared to answer any additional questions or make recommendations on things to do!

We do provide a variety of breakfast options to accommodate as many guests as possible, including fruit salad and whole fruit displays which are usually located outside the entrance to the breakfast room to allow for better movement throughout.

Please stay with us again if you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Stayed after an impromptu booking on Priceline. Room has been updated though some of the basics remain untouched (bathroom, desk, side tables). That said, everything was clean and fresh-looking. Breakfast really surprised us: waffle iron, sausage, eggs (hard-boiled and scrambled), cereal, muffins, toast,fruit, oatmeal, and Greek yogurt. Very friendly staff. Great value!

• Stayed: January 2014
Lisa L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Happy New Year! We truly appreciate your time and providing a review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, amenities and guest services and value your positive feedback.

Marriott is constantly innovating and making changes to better serve our guests, including the makeover of the Fairfield Inn's complimentary breakfast. The new menu is designed to offer options for every lifestyle and has been very well received by our guests, including yourself, which is great to hear.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Such a great hotel to stay at while visiting my daughter while she attends bridgewater state. Affordable and we get a discount because she is at BSU. We will be back. Clean, quite and comfortable. I recommend this to you

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience.

We are pleased to offer discounted rates to guests who are in the area to visit local schools, businesses or attractions. Always feel free to mention what brings you to the area when making your reservation!