“A clean hotel with Some Traffic Issues”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middleboro
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have stayed here 5 nights in the last 2 weeks. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Taking a left out of the property can be a bit challenging during rush hour as is taking a left from the exits off 495. The hotel staff is great and it was close to where I was working. Dinner options are about a mile away. I chose to walk because the traffic stinks. All in all, I would stay here again because of the location to where I needed to be.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
staysmart, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

GaryM-
I appreciate your review about your most recent stay at our property. I do understand traffic wise it can be tricky with all the main roads coming to a head. However, like you mentioned our location is centrally located for many attractions and restaurants. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed a couple of days and for the most part it was good. Did have two simple but weird maint issues 1 a softball size whole in the shade and no handle on the cold water. They fixed it all was good the breakfast was free but very limited. The only thing that made me mad was when housekeeping woke me up at 8am to see if I was still there on my last day

• Stayed: May 2013
staysmart, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

To Erscemt,
Thank you for your response on your recent stay at our property. I do apologize for the maintenance mishaps you came across. We are currently updating our breakfast to have more variety for the guests. We encourage any feedback that can help us improve to be your chosen destination when in the Cape/Plymouth area.

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

I stay at this location for business on a regular basis. This is a nice hotel with comfortable beds and nice furnishings. The hotel needs a few nicer people at the front desk upon check-in. No personality at all but hey all I need is my key and the bill to be correct. I would stay here again and again as longs as they keep the property up.

• Stayed: May 2013

To Paul_da_Bulldog,
Thank you for writing a review on your stay on our property. We appreciate all feedback and are always looking for ways to improve to meet our guests needs. We especially care about the needs of our frequent guests. Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

My family and I had been traveling and decided to stop here. There was a gentlemen working on the night shift. Stephen. He was the MOST polite, courteous and attentive young man. When we got to our rooms, we were pleasantly surprised by how spacious the rooms were. Great amenities. We went to the pool, which was great but the spa pool was out of service. Breakfast was probably the worst part of my experience. I don't know what type of eggs those are that your company is using, but there terrible. They had a pancake machine that was out of order. Overall I give my experience at this hotel a 6 out of 10, due to the great customer service and the great rooms.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
staysmart, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Evadney s-
Thank you for your review after your stay at our property. I am proud of our friendly and helpful staff, we strive to be your home away from home. I am also pleased our room accommodations were comfortable for you and your family. However, I do apologize for the breakfast experience you had. We are in the process of improving our breakfast, we want our guests to feel full and satisfied every morning. We have recently been providing fruit from the local farm stand and are always looking for feedback. Once again thank you and I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We called the day of check in to see if we could check in an hour earlier, and were pleased that the hotel could honor our request. The King room that we were given (215) was much larger than expected. It was located on the back of the building, so we couldn't hear any noise from the road. The few things that did not meet our expectations were: The spa tub that is advertised on the website, is not currently in open. It was closed off with caution tape. I'll be honest it looks like it's been closed for a while. It would have been nice to have known that when we booked reservation. Also, their HOT breakfast consists of paper thin bacon and eggs that were under the heat lamps too long that the tops of the eggs had burnt. I was also told that their Pancake maker (maybe she meant waffle maker?) wasn't working either. For some reason there was syrup being offered though? We didn't see any fruit, which would have been nice. There was yogurt, juices, cereal, bread for toast, English muffins, bagels. We had stayed there to attend a wedding, we were told (after we checked in ) that there was a welcome bag that we should have received upon check in however we never received it. I choose average, for rating because I didn't feel that the hotel deserved a poor rating.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
staysmart, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Sharon G-
Thank you for your kind review. We take much pride in having spacious and welcoming rooms for our guests. Unfortunately, our hot tub was down due to it being painted and deep cleaned. I am sorry for your breakfast experience, we are working on revamping this amenity and any advice is helpful. I hope you will stay with us in the future. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel. It was basically a place to crash for two very long days. Scored a wonderful rate of $65 per night on Hotwire. Check in was smooth. Room was clean, water was hot with good pressure. Breakfast was standard issue; though the bananas were close to the end of their service life. Every member of the staff was unfailingly polite!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
staysmart, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

VirginiaTravlnMan,
I am glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. We strive to have our guests feel that we are their home away from home. And we are a family of employees ready to make your stay perfect. I hope you will stay with us again soon. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Booked a suite for 6 people, but room was only set up for 4, calls to the front desk were unanswered for over 30 mins. Room was not a suite.
Put in room above front entrance of hotel. Automatic doors were in bad shape, and made a terrible noise every time they opened, waking us up. It wasn't until morning when I looked out the window and realized what was going on. Breakfast was terrible, and no one was stocking food/plates had to sneak into a back room so I could find plates. We stay in the area often and this was my first and last time at this hotel. Do yourself a favor and stay at the fairfield next door.

• Stayed: October 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Dear idontwanta,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us regarding your stay at our Hotel. We appreciated the time and effort you have taken to inform us of your experience.

I was disappointed to read that you had a poor service experience when you used the hotel & facilities available here and this is not the usual high standard of guest experience that we offer. We have addressed the matters with the respective departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future.

I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Regards,

Brenda J.
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
#3 of 4 in Middleboro
#3 of 3 in Raynham
John Carver Inn & Spa
John Carver Inn & Spa
#6 of 9 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham? Share your experiences!