“Excellent HI Express location”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middleboro
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We've stayed at this hotel several times while visiting family. It rates right up there with the best of the HI Express offerings. Rooms are quiet, well-maintained, and very clean. Standard HI Express breakfast. Attentive staff. This is a good choice for business or leisure travelers in the Middleboro/Raynham area.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Very clean, good central location for traveling around the area. Best priority welcome bag I've ever seen. My 10 year old grandson said, "We've hit the mother lode!" Craisins, crackers, nutrella and sticks, great! There is a Friendly's very close. You have to drive a couple miles to find fast food, wal-mart, etc. We stayed here three nights and liked it a great deal.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The rooms are clean and fairly large. The bathroom is very nice. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful; offering to print our flight boarding passes. I didn't even have to ask...thanks Kate! The breakfast which is included is good...but wish they had hot oatmeal. Other than that the breakfast gets an 8 out of 10. Now the reason this hotel did not get five stars from me. We had a room on the 4th floor. This is a NO smoking room. And it was...and no smell in the room. But the floor is half smoking and the halls were full of smoke. But, that wasn't the worst part. The smoke from other rooms drifted underneath our door and entered our room. Not good for me. Next I will ask to be on a NO smoking floor. But, the parking was great....it has a very nice indoor pool and the place was VERY clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a no smoking FLOOR!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear CliffMVVH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly appreciate hearing from our guests and work hard to make each stay a great experience.

I'm happy to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay, and I'll certainly pass your sentiments along to Kate!

I genuinely understand your concerns regarding the location of your room being on the smoking floor, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that your comfort is of the utmost importance to us!

I hope to see you again in your travels. Please feel free to contact me direcly with anything I can assist you with!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I was very satisfied during my stay at the Holiday Inn Express while working in Middleboro Ma. Staff made my stay very enjoyable. My room was very clean,and bed were very comfortable. I recommend if you're staying in Middleboro, Ma. stay at the holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear Charlie C.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the property. I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay! I hope to see you again soon in your travels!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My wife and I spent 3 days at this hotel. We have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express such as this, and we have stayed at several The room was a suite, spacious, clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and we slept well there. It came with a coffee maker with coffee, microwave and a mini-fridge. The mini-fridge was larger than the usual mini-fridge. The front desk staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Breakfast was tasty and the lady that attended to breakfast, Robin, made it even better with her great sense of humor. We would definitely stay here again. If you like Dunkin' Donuts or need gas for your car, they're just next door.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear JJ L,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a great review! I am so glad to hear that your expectations were not only met, but exceeded! I will most definitely pass this feedback along to our staff. I hope to see you again in your travels!

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Clean, roomy, has everything you might forget like hairdryer ironing board to even a razor if you need one. Beds very comfy. Breakfast was good. Nice to have Dunkin and gas station next door. Nice stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My 3rd trip to this hotel and I must say, it's been downhill ever since. I'm a Priority Club member of this hotel chain, and I was disappointed in the service I received. No channel listing directory in my room, and when I went to the front desk to get one, the desk person said they didn't have one. A manager came out, and gave me one. Both mornings they were out of coffee on my first visit to the cafe, one morning they were out twice. And when they did fill the coffee canister it was below par. Seemed like there was an inexperienced staff at times. One morning the elevator was out of service. Not sure what the heck was going on, on this trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Rinchen-Mitch,

Thank you for being an IHG Club Rewards member and for writing us a review. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on and we are sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham? Share your experiences!