“Budget- & Family-Friendly”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middleboro
Boston, Massachusetts
“Budget- & Family-Friendly”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

For budget-conscious travelers, particularly families, these days, Holiday Inn Express provides clean, comfortable lodging at an affordable price. The only negatives for our stay were the variety of breakfast offerings (no yogurt, scrambled eggs tasted like pebbles) and the state of the tub in our room (desperately needs to be resurfaced, and one corner needs to be bleached). But those are minor inconveniences. Due to its location, we're sure this site is popular with business clients during the week but on a holiday weekend, was obviously a favorite for the many families we met at breakfast. We'll definitely consider future Holiday Inn Express stays in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear ProWorkingMom,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We truly appreciate all feedback we get both good and bad! I am glad to hear that most aspects of your stay suited your needs and also sincerely apologize for the areas you found us to be lacking. This feedback will be shared with our staff and we will work to rectify these problems to ensure that each guest has a stay that is comfortable, productive and will make them want to come back! I hope you give us a try again in the future!

Krissy Dessert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We booked into this Holiday Inn Express based on the many great reviews it has received. The hotel is much like any other Holiday Inn Express I have stayed at with one exception. I booked into a non-smoking room but was given a room in which someone had smoked earlier in the day. In fact, the entire floor reeked of cigarette smoke, and was quite noticable as soon as the elevator doors opened. When we protested to the front desk clerk, she told us that according to their records we booked into a smoking room and there was nothing she could do about it. Since no one in our party smokes, or ever has smoked, and we have never requested a smoking room, quite the opposite, we found this to be unacceptable. The hotel manager was not on duty and although the clerk supposedly left a note for the manager, we never heard from the manager or anyone else on staff. No effort was made to accomodate us, and thus we were stuck with a smelly room. As far as the other accomodations, the free breakfast was terrible, the eggs did not resemble anything real. The coffee was burnt, the bake goods were stale. Hampton Inn does a much better job on the baked goods and the entire breakfast. In all we will NOT be visiting this Holiday Inn Express again.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Scott M
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our #1 Goal is to deliver excellent customer service to every guest that comes through our doors and I sincerely apologize that this was not the case for your stay. If you would like to discuss your stay further with me I would love to talk to you! Please don't hesitate to contact me at staysmart@himiddleboro.com or by calling the hotel directly. I hope if your in the area again you'll give us another try!

Krissy D.

Travellers are raving about these Middleboro hotels

Leicester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my home for 3 weeks. Looking for a great Hotel this is it!! I had a Wonderful Stay! The Manager was attentive and very friendly, and the front desk staff... Amazing! WOW Excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Koodos to each of you! My room was Cozy and Clean,Great Job to all the Housekeeping staff ! I will be back soon, I'm looking forward to my next Stay! This Hotel gets a 10 and the property looks beautiful.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear DebbieQ222,

Thank you for your review! Stellar customer service is our Number 1 Goal and I am had to hear that the entire team was able to deliver this for you! I look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am a faithful marriott customer, but after this stay I think I may have a new favorite hotel! The staff is incredible, and goes above and beyond for their guests! My family and I were here for 5 nights and had a great time. The kids especially enjoyed the pool, and the pancake machine at breakfast! Breakfast had lots of options, hard to believe that it was free!! The rooms are so spacious, some of the biggest I've seen. I will definitely be visiting more holiday Inn's in the future, I can only hope that they will be as awesome as this one!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Bethanny J.

Reading your review has truly made my day! I am so happy to hear that everything about your stay was what you expected and more! Great service is our number 1 goal and I am pleased that we were able to deliver that for you! I will certainly be sharing your kind words with our entire staff. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I only stayed one night here due to business, but they have earned a life long customer!
The staff wand general manager were wonderful and truly accommodating. Mariah at the front desk was more than willing to help me with any questions I had. The room was very clean and smelled nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for your great review! I am so glad to hear you were truly given an experience that will make you want to return! I will happily pass your sentiments along to Mariah and the entire staff. I hope to see you again soon!

Middleboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've stayed at this hotel for several weeks now because of business. The staff is very friendly and courteous. They have even given us a couple of different restaurants in the area to go. The receptionists are fabulous, great personality and would do anything to help you. I fell like I am apart of the family when I stay here!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dee C
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Dee,

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that we were able to make you feel like family while traveling on business! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!

Woburn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn Express for a weekend . The staff were very nice and went overboard to make make up for lack of sleep experienced due to some very disrespectful children running the halls at all hours of the night. During one of my visits to the front desk, I had the pleasure of meeting the GM- Krissy Dessert- even at 3 in the morning she was very pleasant and helpful when she moved me to another room for the night away from the noise, as she tried to deal with the chaos. I give these girls a lot of credit for putting up with the verbal abuse that I witnessed from guests. Even the poor young lady at breakfast- trying to keep up with the groups filling their plates- demanding for more, then leaving such a mess- I wanted to give these folks a piece of my mind. But this is about the hotel- The overall experience was good--- I will stay there again if the situation arises. So , if you are in the area and need a place to stay-- check them out-- and do not forget to try the cinnamon rolls--

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Anne M
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Anne M.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some trouble with noise but glad that our staff was able to rectify it for you!

I hope to see you again soon!

Krissy D.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Courtyard Boston Raynham

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham? Share your experiences!