“Great for Boston Area Visit”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middleboro
Hannover, Germany
“Great for Boston Area Visit”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Our stay here was great! We had a super big room that was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel was ideal to go and see Cape Cod one evening and spending the next day in Boston, since the hotel is pretty much in the middle between the two. Breakfast offered a good variety of your standard items, including a machine for fresh pancakes. I would definitely come back!

Room Tip: We had requested a quiet room and that's what we got!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear touring511,

Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear that everything was great with your stay. I hope we see you again in the future!

Krissy D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Meriden
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Booked the hotel over the phone directly with the hotel, told them we were a family of five, got there and they inform us they have no rooms that sleep five, and no additional rooms available! All other hotels in the area booked as well. I called corporate and they said that I would be getting a call from the hotel manager, they NEVER called!! Horrible, I will never stay at a holiday inn again!!

Stayed August 2014
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Candie1976,

Thank you for your candid review. I truly appreciate customer feedback and work hard to see to it that each guest experience not only meets, but exceeds their expectations. I sincerely apologize that this was not the case during your stay.

As myself and our front office manager explained to you when we spoke to you of Friday and Saturday evenings, your entire team booked standard room types with requests for number of beds in the rooms. We did the very best we could to honor all requests, however, due to it being a sold out weekend we unfortunately were not able to do so. As it happened on Saturday I did have a last minute cancellation and offered you the room at no additional charge so you would have enough beds to sleep your family of five. You declined this offer but did accept monetary compensation for your troubles.

If you would like to discuss your stay with me further I can be reached at staysmart@himiddleboro.com or by calling the hotel directly. Again, I thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Krissy D.

Travellers are raving about these Middleboro hotels

Tauntom
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My family stayed at this hotel last weekend and were pleasantly surprised. We were cheerfully greeted upon arrival. My kids loved the pool and later went to buy a drink from the soda machine. They were being filled by the vending guy and he gave both of my kids a free drink. They offered to pay but he just told them to consider it an early Christmas gift. We are coming back to the area in September and most definitely will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Randytrongone,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear that the gentleman who does our vending treated your kids with the same courtesy that I would expect anyone one of our associates to! I will be happy to share this feedback with him! I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I will NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone!!!! Overpriced and put a extra charge on my bill that I had NOTHING to do with it!!! But the worst was when I had woke up with bite marks on both sides of my neck that are still there and it's been two weeks!!! My room was dirty the front desk took their time checking me cause they couldn't stay off their cellphone!!!!! So if you are in this area find a different hotel unless you want to be billed for things after the fact!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Dorothy M
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Dorothy M.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your stay with you as I am very concerned about the extra charges you are reporting. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can look into your problem. 508-946-3398 or staysmart@himiddleboro.com

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 July 2014

For budget-conscious travelers, particularly families, these days, Holiday Inn Express provides clean, comfortable lodging at an affordable price. The only negatives for our stay were the variety of breakfast offerings (no yogurt, scrambled eggs tasted like pebbles) and the state of the tub in our room (desperately needs to be resurfaced, and one corner needs to be bleached). But those are minor inconveniences. Due to its location, we're sure this site is popular with business clients during the week but on a holiday weekend, was obviously a favorite for the many families we met at breakfast. We'll definitely consider future Holiday Inn Express stays in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear ProWorkingMom,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We truly appreciate all feedback we get both good and bad! I am glad to hear that most aspects of your stay suited your needs and also sincerely apologize for the areas you found us to be lacking. This feedback will be shared with our staff and we will work to rectify these problems to ensure that each guest has a stay that is comfortable, productive and will make them want to come back! I hope you give us a try again in the future!

Krissy Dessert
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We booked into this Holiday Inn Express based on the many great reviews it has received. The hotel is much like any other Holiday Inn Express I have stayed at with one exception. I booked into a non-smoking room but was given a room in which someone had smoked earlier in the day. In fact, the entire floor reeked of cigarette smoke, and was quite noticable as soon as the elevator doors opened. When we protested to the front desk clerk, she told us that according to their records we booked into a smoking room and there was nothing she could do about it. Since no one in our party smokes, or ever has smoked, and we have never requested a smoking room, quite the opposite, we found this to be unacceptable. The hotel manager was not on duty and although the clerk supposedly left a note for the manager, we never heard from the manager or anyone else on staff. No effort was made to accomodate us, and thus we were stuck with a smelly room. As far as the other accomodations, the free breakfast was terrible, the eggs did not resemble anything real. The coffee was burnt, the bake goods were stale. Hampton Inn does a much better job on the baked goods and the entire breakfast. In all we will NOT be visiting this Holiday Inn Express again.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Scott M
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our #1 Goal is to deliver excellent customer service to every guest that comes through our doors and I sincerely apologize that this was not the case for your stay. If you would like to discuss your stay further with me I would love to talk to you! Please don't hesitate to contact me at staysmart@himiddleboro.com or by calling the hotel directly. I hope if your in the area again you'll give us another try!

Leicester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my home for 3 weeks. Looking for a great Hotel this is it!! I had a Wonderful Stay! The Manager was attentive and very friendly, and the front desk staff... Amazing! WOW Excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Koodos to each of you! My room was Cozy and Clean,Great Job to all the Housekeeping staff ! I will be back soon, I'm looking forward to my next Stay! This Hotel gets a 10 and the property looks beautiful.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear DebbieQ222,

Thank you for your review! Stellar customer service is our Number 1 Goal and I am had to hear that the entire team was able to deliver this for you! I look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Krissy D.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Fairfield Inn Plymouth Middleboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro? Share your experiences!