“Very nice!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middleboro
Boston/Cape Cod KOA
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Very nice!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We really enjoyed this campground!! The bath houses were clean and modern and the pool was great!! Great location near Boston!! They had a fun dj dance party on Saturday night and other fun activities.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The location of the KOA is great and very easy to find. It's close to town too. We stayed two nights while up North for a family memorial service. We stayed in a deluxe cabin. Although the staff was friendly, the campground seemed very small. The playground closest to our cabin was run down and very dirty. Our cabin was clean, but none of the doors worked properly. We weren't able to close any of them except for the bathroom. The shower head only worked if you turned both the tub and shower head on at the same time, which left very little water pressure and during our showers, the electricity to the cabin shut off completely, which left us in freezing cold water for a good five minutes. It was a decent stay, but little things like that add up and for the amount we paid, we could have essentially stayed at a very nice hotel. Although we love camping and usually have a good time at our local KOA's, we won't be back to this one.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank traveler3485
Watertown, New York
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My family LOVED this campground. The location was perfect for a trip to Boston and to Plymouth. There was plenty for the kids to do; they loved the bounce pillow and all of the playgrounds! The cabin and the bathrooms were very clean. The staff was pleasant!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 29 October 2012

During our two-month road trip in the United States we stayed at 26 different campgrounds and 15 other accommodations. The rating given to a campground is based on comparisons made between different campgrounds, not compared with other kind of accommodation. Out of 26, in total 23 of them were KOAs. We used campgrounds just for staying overnight and didn't take advantage of the activities provided, so you can learn about them from reviews by others. We travelled by a car and stayed in a tent, or when the tent site wasn't attractive enough, we slept in the car instead.

Our journey's first KOA in Middleboro was easy to find. The office had closed already at 6 pm but the night registration worked well. The tentsites with no hookups weren't on grass, so we stayed in the car for the night. The service at the office next morning was quite friendly and helpful, and the restrooms were clean. The shower was ok, could have been better. If I remember correctly, there was a full-size mirror in the ladies room, which just about half of the visited KOAs had. We would stay at this campground again, but it earns just three points because it was $35.10 after Value Kard discount and there are so many cheaper campgrounds with better tentsites. It is quite far away from both Boston and Cape Cod, anyway.

Room Tip: Look for the tentsites on grass.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Central Vermont
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My husband and I stayed one night in one of the simple camping cabins. We decided to try a KOA for the first time because we needed to stay overnight in the area, and didn't feel like paying $150 plus for a night in a local hotel. Although our idea of "camping" usually includes relaxing in the quiet and serenity of a natural setting far away from crowds, this was a surprisingly pleasant experience.

The cabin includes: television, heat, a mini-fridge, wifi and electricity. They also have a propane grill all set up for you on your little front patio (including propane). Oh, and the hot water is free! The only things that made this different from staying in a standard motel room were: you have to bring your own bedding, getting to the bathroom requires going outside, and you have to tote your own water.

The little cabin was clean and adorable. Next time we'll probably bring our camping air bed because the mattress wasn't all that comfortable. But, for about half of the cost of staying in a hotel, this was a great option and one we will no doubt seek out again. A plus: the woman working in the office was really nice.

By the way, based on the quantity of campers and RVs packed into that place during a cold weekend in October, I would not chose to stay in a place like this in the summer. I can only imagine the noise and activity. But I know some folks seek that out in their camping experience. It's just not for us. The nice thing about staying there in October was our windows were closed and we couldn't hear anything from our few neighbors who were sitting outside after we went to bed.

Room Tip: If they let you pick a cabin, try to get one on the end so you have less neighbors. We didn't ge...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Stayed at a tent site for one night while visiting Plymouth & Cape Cod. The location is very good; about 20 minutes from Plymouth and maybe 45 to an hour of Cape Cod NP. The tent sites I saw seemed a little bigger than most campgrounds. There were several playgrounds, and lots of activities (especially for the kids). I didn't get to see the office at all as I arrived about an hour after it closed, and left an hour before it opened, but I had paid and reserved in advance so it wasn't a problem. I took a walk around the grounds after I had arrived just to stretch my legs, and found it to be very clean, quiet and pleasant. It's a little expensive for a campground, but I suppose that expected giving it's location. I recommend for campers, and RVers visiting Boston and Cape Cod areas.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
boston
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We just went for a quick weekend trip...I have never stayed at a KOA before but we frequent nice camping resorts. I was very impressed from the first call to check out. The staff was amazing and always available to answer questions. They could not have been nicer! The sites we stayed at were tree lined and we had plenty of room. There did appear to be some sites that were more field like areas. The playgrounds were clean, the bounce pillow was a hit with my kids, the pool was great. The most important to me the bathrooms were so clean :) Today they had a ice cream social ice cream was one scoop 1$ two scoops 2$ with all different toppings to pick from and a root beer float for just 2$, great price for how much you got. Usually these are 4-5$ at other campgrounds. There is great dog park where they can be off lease. The kids seemed to enjoy this they were putting on shows with their dogs on all the different ramps and toys at the park. My kids are already asking to go back there now one of their new favorite camping places. I always think there is room for improvement nobody is perfect..but the KOA I can not say or find one bad thing..They were amazing..We will go back again and honestly would be a first choice for us.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank alwaysprn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleboro
Middleboro Inn
John Carver Inn & Spa
#6 of 9 in Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth

Been to Boston/Cape Cod KOA? Share your experiences!