“Nice and Clean hotel”

Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Milford
“Nice and Clean hotel”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Enjoyed the location of the hotel and the access to many attractions. This hotel was very clean and the staff helpful. Only problem was ice machines are in hall area and if you have a room by them, that is what you will hear all night. We travel with softball and use these machines early in the morning. I know the two rooms near the machines were not happy.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTMilford, E Commerce Manager - Maureen Belanger at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for your response. We were happy to have your softball teams here for the weekend and are very glad to hear that all went well with your stay. A suggestion for any future stays you have with us is that if you need to fill up large coolers to come down to the front desk for assistance as we would be happy to use our large ice machines in the kitchen to fill them. Best of luck with your softball games and we look forward to seeing you all again during next years tournament.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The staff was customer service oriented and very attentive. Rooms were clean and everything you need was made available and in working order. Internet connection was easily available. Room service was an excellent value. The food was as good as described in the room service menu.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Holden MA, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I were giving keys to a room that was already occupied. When I called the front desk to tell them I was standing in someone else's room, they told me that was impossible. When I went down to the front desk to get a new room, I offered them the keys back to the room that was occupied by someone else, they told me that was not necessary.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Eileen 1 C
DTMilford, E Commerce Manager- Maureen Belanger at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for allowing us the opportunity to offer your our sincerest apologies for your unpleasant experience. I would also like to explain that this is not a typical occurrence at our hotel and is certainly not the service our staff strive to provide.

We do appreciate all feedback, good or bad, so that appropriate actions may be taken. I have spoken to our Front Office Manager and assure you that the actions needed to rectify this mistake were quickly taken. We know your impression of us is not a good one and we hope someday to be able to change that. Hope to see you again.
Boston
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently stayed here for a company conference. I spent two nights at the hotel. Dinner was fantastic in the restaurant on both evenings and the service was quick and attentive. The hotel staff was great, always smiling, and engaging. My room was clean and well maintained during my stay. The cookie is always a plus.

Poughkeepsie, NY
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently stayed for two nights and it couldn't have been better. The room was spacious and immaculate, and the staff is fantastic. I thought the restaurant did a nice job too. I look forward to returning.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTMilford, E Commerce Manager -Maureen Belanger at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
We are also looking forward to your return visit with us. We are thrilled you had a great stay and very much appreciate your review. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The DoubleTree in Milford lived up to it's brands reputation. I would stay there again the next time business takes me to that part of the country. Nice friendly staff was their most endearing quality.

Steubenville, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is wonderful. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend the Doubletree if you are in the Milford, MA area. The cookies are to die for, hot from the oven. Just needed a cold glass of milk to go with it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTMilford, E Commerce Manager - Maureen Belanger at Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
We are thrilled that you found our hotel wonderful and our staff friendly and helpful as this is the type of accommodations we strive to offer all of our guests. We hope that your travels will find you in the area again as we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford? Share your experiences!