“Met our needs!!”
Review of Milford Inn

Milford Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We were in the area to attend the Broncos - Patriots game. The rate was great and worth staying the extra few miles (13) from Gillette Stadium. The hotel is located next to the 495 and made a quick journey to and from the game.

All of the staff were very friendly. Upon check-in we found our TV was not working properly and the staff put us in a new room - no questions asked.

The room was very clean, but the bathroom was a little worn.

The breakfast room was clean and spacious. The best surprise was the quality of the hot/cold breakfast that was served. One of the bext that I have experienced for a budget hotel.

Would definately return if the rate is the same - $75/night.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 October 2011

I stayed here 3 nights last weekend. While the staff was friendly and helpful and the bed comfortable, the facility needs updating. Old carpets,. dingy wallpaper and the comforter had burn holes from cigaretes. I know it's tough in this ecomomy to be spending money but it would greatly improve the stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Stayed for 5 days, Staff was very helpfull and room was comfortable. There was a flat panel TV in the lobby but it did not work when I wanted to see the game. No ref or microwave in room I was told it was alright to use the microwave in the breakfast room by one desk manager and when I used it another clerk told me I could not be in the breakfast room except during breakfast. after the first day did not want to even get up and eat breakfast as it was not kept stocked uyp

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Albgardis' husband writes:

I came here on a business trip with a co-worker a few days after a storm had bothered the area, and we learned that in MA people can get insurance-paid hotel rooms after a certain amount of days without electricity. That was why every hotel was full, and we had to take what we could get that night. We would normally not have chosen this hotel.

Strangely enough, though, they got the basics right! It is only a basic level hotel, but that was done right, I mean. No frills at all, but more than I expected.

My room seemed relatively large, there was a refrigerator near to my bed that gurgled all night. The In-Room Coffemaker could make 4 cups instead of one.

The bed was pretty large and comfortable to sleep in. Other reviewers have mentioned an issue with cleanliness, but I have not noticed anything dirty. Bathroom (tub shower combination) was clean also.

Good water pressure, but the fan could not get all the moisture out of the bath room from the shower. That made shaving tricky, as the one single mirror on the wall got steamy and I had to keep wiping it off. There was no shaving mirror, just that one regular mirror in the bath room.

I didn't use the Flat sceen TV at all, so I don't know what channels would have been available there.

Lighting in room was not very bright, reading a book would not have been easy had I wanted to.

In one corner of the room there was a wardrobe for hanging your clothes in. There was no closet.

Breakfast was free, nice! We had scrambled eggs, rolls, bagels, chilled yogurt, fresh fruit (bananas and apples), bread for making toast, and a do-it-yourself waffle maker. All in a nice walk down row, buffet style.

The eating area was seating about 30 people maybe, and the TV was on. It was nice. We ate there about 6.45 am, and we were not crowded, only one other table was occupied.

Front desk was friendly and flirty. Gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant in the area (Prezo).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Albgardis T
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Wife and I stayed here July 20, 2011 and not my first stay at a Comfort Inn
King bed with kitchen, but was a room with a small dorm room fridge and microwave sitting on top of it - beside the bed.
**Used towel was hanging on back of bathroom door
**Hallways smell bad,, but room smelled fine
**Elevator dirt and needs a good cleaning
Noisy street so get a room to the back
Breakfast was ok, but Dunkins Donuts at south end of the street is a better choice

Room Tip: ask for a room that does not Face the street
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank RnMReiter
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Booked a room with two Queen beds and hotel only has double beds. No options provided by front desk.
Breakfast area not maned and most items were empty. Did find someone to refill coffee pot.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank spang1030
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night. It was not my first choice but all other hotels in the area were booked so decided to give it a try. Although the room was small, at first glance it appeared to be fine...until I turned down the bed to discover no top sheet. Called to request a sheet and was told it would be waiting for me at the front desk. I kindly suggested that they should bring it up to me which they did, but no offer to help me so I remade the bed myself. Next morning I got ready to take a shower - the bathtub was dirty. Someone had clearly cleaned out their razor dumping the contents in the soap dish along with the razor cover. Water was only one temp no matter how I turned the handle. Was traveling with a colleague who complained that their bathtub was dirty also.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank gpsgirl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin

Been to Milford Inn? Share your experiences!