“Very Nice Property” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Wichita, Kansas
“Very Nice Property”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was my second visit to this property and it was as nice as my first visit, staff was friendly and check in was a breeze, however the hotel had charged my card twice for the room rate even though I paid cash upon check in can't figure that out but will have to deal with that this coming week. The surrounding town has many activities and family related things to do. I'll come back to this property if I am in the area for business in the future, but I will ensure that my credit card is not double charged.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back of the property, although the windows are good you can still hear some tra...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Norbert L
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Comfort Inn in Milford, MA. Thank you for your recent stay with us. Thank you also for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.com. We like to review all surveys with our associates. We are very glad that you thought our hotel was "pretty nice"! Our associates take a lot of pride in what they do and they love to get feedback. If I can be of any assistance in clearing the duplicate charge, please feel free to contact me.

Warmest regards
David Neishel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Natick, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

this is way too expensive too stay their they need a full place with a swimming pool and a better directions on the high way i would not recomend this too any one at all i know that their are lower rooms i would love a walk in shower and a bigger selectiong

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Comfort Inn in Milford. Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.com. I am sorry that your experience wasn't completely satisfactory. We strive to exceed our guests expectations, and I am sorry that we fell short. We will take this and work with our team.

Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at this property as it was the closest to a jobsite I worked on recently. I was pleasantly surprised as some of the reviews were less than favorable. The property was clean, the facility was comfortable and the staff was very helpful. I will definitely stay here again when my work brings me to the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Comfort Inn in Milford. Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.com. I am very glad that your stay was Better Than Expected! Our associates take a lot of pride in what they do. I am glad that you experienced it during your time with us. Please contact me if I can be of future service.

508-634-3760
Conway, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went for a business trip.Beds and pillows were extra comfy.All the girls at the desk were very friendly and easy on the eyes which didnt hurt.Place was being painted during my stay,and the upkeep was excellent.Great breakfast as well!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Comfort Inn in Milford, MA. Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor. We review all surveys with our team. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our associates take a lot of pride in their work. The ownership team has recently been putting money back into the property to ensure it meets the standards of today's travelers.

We appreciate your feedback and are happy you were completely satisfied!

Henderson, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed here one weeknight in June 2014 using Hotwire. It's well-outside Boston, about 10 miles south of the Mass Pike, right off I-495. I thought the room was a smoking room but they don't have those so very odd, smoky smell. Microwave didn't work. Everything else was fine and worked pretty well. Breakfast was adequate and beside that smell, the room was pretty clean. I got a sub at Pizza 85, right across the street and it was pretty good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank norscio
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales at the Comfort Inn in Milford, MA. Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.com. I am sorry to hear that the room smelled of smoke. We are 100% non smoking. This is something we strictly enforce, and I am sorry if something may have gotten by our inspections. Further more, I am sorry about the microwave not working. I will bring this up during our meetings to ensure we are doing a better job in checking our appliances before our guests check in.

I am glad, however that your survey listed us as Clean and Modern. It is a testament to how hard our team, from ownership down, is working to ensure that your stay is pleasant.

Thank you and have a great day!
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

We arrived here needing only a good night's sleep. We had a King size bed and found everything to be fine. I have seen recent reviews of this place, but we had no complaints. The breakfast was typical of a Comfort Inn - no frills, but good coffee and yogurt and the normal other breakfast items. It is an older facility, but it worked fine for us. The clerks were polite and helpful.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room and heard no road noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales at the Comfort Inn in Milford, MA. Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Tripadvisor.com. I am very glad you thought us a great for you! We look forward to serving your needs in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me.

Sincerely

508-634-2499
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Newer nice hotel for business users. Breakfast had nothing fresh, unlike other Comfort Inns. At least give us some scrambled eggs and sausage! Nice room with big bed and nice LG flat screen. However, the sheets had some darks stains and was even a little ripped on some spots. If they take care of those details I would come back. Staff was nice.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Josman R
dneishel, Director of Sales at Milford Inn, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Comfort Inn in Milford. Thank you for your most recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad that you liked the room and the LG TV! I am sorry, however, that the breakfast and the sheets detracted from your stay. Both of these items have been addressed and should not happen again going forward.

We hope to see you soon!

David Neishel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Courtyard Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
Residence Inn Boston Franklin

Been to Milford Inn? Share your experiences!