“best hotel”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Milford
mass
“best hotel”
Reviewed 4 February 2010

everyone is very friendly. i love the services... the best place to stay when you are tried.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Grenoble
Reviewed 25 August 2009

I've stayed there during all my business trips in the area.
Never disappointed, great rooms, great staff and service. A bit noisy, we can hear noises from other rooms.

On the other side, my company paid and had a discount. For a personnal trip, Id' probably go to another place, it's a bit expensive

• Stayed September 2007, travelled on business
Halifax
Reviewed 24 September 2008

Stayed for the weekend for a concert/shopping trip. Great location. Clean and safe.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Tricky to find initially
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Joey T, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Milford, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2008

We booked through priceline and were able to get a good price.
Check-in was smooth, front desk friendly and we had our choice of rooms.
Room was clean and included, fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
Beds were comfortable. Decent selection of t.v. channels.
Usual assortment of soaps, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Internet worked fine but is not wireless, they provide a cable and you have to work from the in-room desk.
Indoor pool on site.
Rest on site that serves breakfast and dinner.
Decent place to stay as a stop-over.

• Liked — Clean and modern
  • Disliked — No free breakfast
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
gorgeous hudson valley
Reviewed 3 March 2008

The hotel is just a mile off of 495 and close to I-95. It is a four story hotel with 2 elevators. We were there for a 2 night stay, had 2 hockey games in Walpole, which is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Our price through Priceline was less than $50/night for our room. I requested a room on a high floor and we were given a double on the 4th floor. As you enter the room, the bathroom is on your right. Just before the bathroom is the vanity/micro/fridge area. Room size was just fine. A chair and reading lamp in one corner, and the humungeous work desk was opposite the chair. There is also a free standing closet and some drawers. There is a pull out computer desk just beneath the regular desk. TV had a lot of channels but aside from Sports and News and the big 3 (NBC, CBS, ABC) not much else to watch.. Large window which opened, screens had some holes in them, but hopefully they will replace them before spring. Our floor was relatively quiet, you could hear doors close but they weren't too loud.
Bottled water in room for around $2.50. Coffee and tea available in the lobby all day. Business center encompassed a corner of the lobby, big enough for 2 people to work in. Nice lounging/gathering area in the lobby. Just opposite is the restaurant, which serves breakfast (roughly $11/person) and dinner. Exercise room had 2 treadmills, a nautilus and a bike..not sure if there were any free weights. Laundry facilities; $1.50 to wash and I think $1.00 to dry, regular top loading machines.
Our room faced the courtyard area, after looking out the window, I felt kinda close to the other rooms int he building, seemed like you could look out and wave to the person across the way..if you don't want to feel closed in, request a room that faces the outside of the building. To our right we could see the pool area. Your view will be of either Lowe's, a gas station, a Fairfield Inn or the back of a shopping center. Within walking distance is a pizza place and Wendy's. Gas station across the street sells beer and wine and snacks. Next to the Courtyard is a Sports Authority and Lowe's and a Sleepy's, not sure what else was in that Plaza. Most rooms have a balcony, we didn't.
We ate at Chim Thai and also Tennessee BBQ--both were great and a short 5 minute drive from the hotel.
Front desk was friendly and helpful. My only complaint: had to get a do not disturb/privacy please sign from the front desk--it didn't work....unfortunately, we got a knock on our door at 9:40am, 11:00am and 11:30 am from housekeeping.....and yes the sign was on the door...all in all, I would stay here again.

• Liked — comfy beds, close to 495
  • Disliked — Housekeeper kept knocking on our door even with a do not disturb sign on it--happened 3 times.
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2toots
Pittsford, Vermont
Reviewed 3 September 2007

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night after a concert. It has a good location right off of I-495. We were not able to check in early as we had wanted too, because they did not have our room ready. We tried twice then proceeded to the concert. But they did hold the room for us as promised (we got there at one in the morning). I have to say I did not find the room to be dirty as the other reviews. I thought it was very clean. The beds were comfortable which was needed after a long day. I cannot really comment on the pool or the food because we did not do anything but sleep then check out. But the hotel was perfect for what we needed it for. There was more than one elevator but the first one we found was out of order. Not too much of an inconvience. We found the hotel on Priceline for $60/night which I was very happy with. I guess for $60 any of these other people who reviewed it would expect less too. I do have to say the hotel was near several large stores, Target and Staples, etc. And there is a Super Stop and Shop and a 99 Restaurant nearby. Overall I would stay there again. Of course our experience was limited there, which you have to take into account.

• Liked — location and comfy bed
  • Disliked — not being able to check in early
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
Pocono Mountains, PA
Reviewed 8 November 2006

I have stayed at the Millfod Courtyard many times and booked it with Marriott reservations. This time I ordered a suite and was asked why I did not use their website to do so. I told the young lady I experienced a problem on the site, and called instead. She apologised for the problem and would book the suite at the regular room price. I confermed this with her several times. as I knwe the cost, When I arrived I had no suite just a regular room. When I called Customer service they told me she had no athority to do that and when I pressed the issue I was told "What do you expect me to do about it. why don't you Call Bill Marriott" This young man "Joshua" needs to be found and fired. When I got someone else at Customer service she tried to place me at another Marriott property but the manager at the courtyard would not refund my cash deposit saying "since we had opened the door we now had to pay to clean the room as per customer policy." (Here is someone else that needs to be found and fired.) So I ended us staying in a room I did not order and overpaid for it at that. I will not make the mistake to stay with marriott again.

• Liked — Hot tub
  • Disliked — Pool heater was broken, as is the managment
  • Tips/Secrets — I would steer clear of it
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled on business
3 Thank secbyte
Newly renovated with a new team eager for another chance to serve you! Thanks,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Milford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
La Quinta Inn Boston - Milford
Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Milford Inn
Milford Inn
#5 of 6 in Milford

Been to Courtyard Boston Milford? Share your experiences!