“Hard to believe 60 years in business hasn't earned this little gem not even one review” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Millbury Fish & Chip

Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Millbury
Cuisines: Seafood
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

When traveling north I was craving fish and chips and did a random search on the GPS and this little place came up. When I arrived, the place didn't look like much but that oftentimes doesn't mean anything.

Once inside you could smell the haddock cooking and I watched a steady stream of customers coming in for take out orders. I ordered a haddock fish and chips, fries were okay but the real star was the haddock. Lightly breaded, it could not have tasted any fresher. It was a generous portion but regret not having ordered 2 more for the long ride north. I refrained from ordering more because I ordered a New England clam chowder which I ate so fast, I quickly regretted not ordering a few more of those for the road too.

60 years in business is really impressive, good for them, clearly they are doing something right. Open 2 days a week makes it more desirable. I hope I will be traveling on the 2 days they are open again, I will be stopping again.

• Visited August 2013