“Really cute cottage!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (streetside)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Streetside 2)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (streetside)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Streetside 2)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA Bayside at dusk
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Living Rm)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (1st Bdrm)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod (1st Bdrm)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (2nd Bdrm)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Den)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Den Futon)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Kitchen 4)
Otwell Cottage  Cape Cod MA Porch (Bayside)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (Bayside Outdoor Shower)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA (The Bay at Twilight)
Otwell Cottage Cape Cod MA 'The Otwhale'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kathy S
“Really cute cottage!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Perfect quiet getaway ....
Location was amazing right on the water. Watched the birds in the morning and kayaked each day.
Within easy distance to all the ferriies which we took advantage of and visited Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket .
The owner was easy to reach and very helpful when we needed her.
I would defiantly go back and also recommend this cottage to friends.....

3 Oct 2017
Kathy,
Thanks so much for your gracious compliments about our cottage. We also think it's pretty special, being right on the water. I'm hard pressed to leave that porch most of the time when I'm there! So glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will come back for another stay in the future. Thanks for recommending our Cape cottage to your friends, too!
Holyoke, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

25 Aug 2017
Thanks for much for your great review of our cottage. We love that it is a true "Cape cottage" - older but charming! Glad you appreciated that unique aspect of it. I love the outdoor shower - best renovation we've made! Come again - return guests are most welcome!
Melissa G
“Great family getaway”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great spot for kids to get some great exposure to nature! Biking, canoeing, walking and playing outside and on the beach. Cottage was homing and provided lots of cute rooms and little treasures to explore and find. Overall a great weekend!

4 Aug 2017
Melissa,
Thank you so much for your great compliments about the cottage. As someone who spent every summer at the cottage as a kid, I wholeheartedly agree with you that this is a great place for kids to learn about nature! I spent all day outside and never got bored, ever. I am happy to hear that your stay was truly enjoyable and hope you will return in future years for more family vacations on the Cape. Keep the cottage in mind when you make your plans, please!
Travel726...
“If you need some quality relaxing time in pristine nature this is the place to be”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed three wonderful nights in this well equipped cottage at Bourne (Monument Beach). The cottage is lovely - even better than the photos, and in a really relaxing and picturesque spot in Cape Cod. The location is excellent: a 20 minute walk to the quiet Monument Beach (or 5 minutes drive). The cottage that can accommodate 2 couples includes everything you might need (even binoculars for those who like bird-watching). Neighbors are very discreet and ultra quiet. It is located on a calm inlet beach where you can do sports (ex. canoeing) or just relax listening to nature. Ideal for bird-watchers. An excellent restaurant (Lobster trap) is located in a 10 minute walking distance, there you could enjoy many delicious recipes of seafood or meat. A home made ice cream place is also located near the cottage. It is an ideal center for exploring the beauties of Cape Cod
We'd love to come back again, and to stay longer

Your age range 50-64
28 Jul 2017
Kostas,
Thank you for this wonderful review of the cottage. We are so pleased that your stay was as good as you had hoped, and that you want to come back! Please do. The cottage will be happy to welcome you back for more relaxing serenity, or a great kayak adventure on the inlets steps away from our cottage. Best wishes, and thanks again for your lovely comments.
Peggy O
Otwell Cottage Manager
Sarah L
“Tranquility, nature and beauty abound!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We just returned from a fabulous stay at the Owell cottage. It's charm was captivating and the STUNNING bay views steps from the lovely screened in porch put our minds at ease. We had so much fun swimming and kayaking in the bay. There were great walking neighborhoods for us to walk the little pups too. We loved being a short walk from the Lobster Trap (super yummy) and within distance to bike to two different beaches (you do have to go on busy roads the majority of the way). The beds were comfy and house was equipped with everything we needed. The big outdoor shower was awesome as the bathroom is tiny. We were so sad to leave and can't wait to return! Peggy is a delight to work with too!

8 Jul 2017
Thanks, Sarah, for this incredible review and recap of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the cottage so much - and your pups, too! Come back anytime - the cottage will welcome you back with open arms. Best, Peggy
John M
“Peace and quite”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Can't remember the last time I enjoyed a vac this much. Think it might have been when I was a child will remember this one for sure. Hated to have to leave. My wife cried

19 Jun 2017
John, Thanks so much for this wonderful post about your vacation at our cottage. The cottage does weave its magoc on everyone who comes to vacation there. Leaving the cottage at the end of my own stays there has exactly the same effect on me - I sit on that lovely porch and cry because I have to leave! Understand completely. Come back again. We'd love to have you return for more memories and to soak up that fabulous peace and quiet!
Best wishes,
Peggy O
tniehoff5...
Abington, Pennsylvania
“Little Piece of Heaven!”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in June 2016

I have grown up spending summers in this cottage. After many years of being unable to visit, I was finally able to get my children up there. I was amazed to walk in and have it feel exactly the same as all of those summers long ago! The Otwell's have done an amazing job maintaining the upgrades while keeping the relaxing nature that comes with the cottage.

We had 3 adults and my 3 children (aged 12-18) and they absolutely loved it! I could barely get my kids out of the pond to go to dinner, or anywhere else for that matter. The Lobster Trap is definitely a favorite. We are also a pretty active family, so the Canal Trail was a must. Such a relaxing adventure! We traveled all over the Cape, with a fishing and shopping day in Hyannis and another shopping day in Provincetown. We also made it out to Martha's Vineyard for a day!

Our only regret is that we did not get to the drive in movie theater! But it has made it to our Cape Bucket List!

We can't wait for our next visit!!!!

18 Apr 2017
Thank you, Tara, for this glowing review of the cottage. We always enjoy hearing from family members who spent their childhood days on the Cape and have now returned with their own children. Glad you like the renovations, too!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing