“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This place is A MAZING!!!! I have been a few times over the years and I am continually impressed by the menu. The staff are so attentive (gladly, not in your fact attentive!) and are ready to help with any query about the menu, the server we had knew about every item on the extensive menu and then came the dessert menu - words cannot describe this! Any variety of cheesecake was on offer, I opted for the Smores cheesecake, WOW! The dessert came along with a few extra forks and boy did we need them, my party of 3 could not even finish the dessert between us - it was moorish. Worth a visit anytime, we shopped in the adjoining mall, had lunch in the Cheesecake Factory and returned to shop after lunch. Perfect location and a perfect meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Unless you've been living under a rock, if you live near a large city in the US you have likely been to a Cheesecake Factory. Like a limited number of other large "chain" restaurants, it delivers consistently good service, consistently good food, consistently good atmosphere...and the best cheesecake this side of nirvana. Honestly, is you just want cheesecake, the rest almost doesn't matter. Except that it does. I, for one, appreciate consistency. And this you will get in spades. My personal favorites: avocado rolls, spring rolls, and Key Lime Cheesecake. Coffee is excellent, too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very lively and popular. Food good and service very efficient. It is not what is seen in the Big Bang Theory but is a good solid eatery.cbe prepared to wait at times

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We LOVE the Cheescake Factory and make it a point to dine at the Natick location whenever we are in the area. This time we brought one of my daughters friends telling her what GREAT food it is. Me being in the industry tend to pay more attention to the service but always look forward to the tasty dishes and presentation.

I would like to to think our server was new but not quite sure. She expelled no personality nor confidence. We waited for beverages, we asked multiple times for additional silverware as there were five of us in the party. And straws forget it! I even had to ask the hostess where our server was because we hadn't been greeted for at least a good 8 minutes.

We had wanted to order an appetizer when we first arrived but because it took so long for our server to return we didn't bother. We all ordered our lunches, our guest selected the pulled pork sandwich. Our food arrived in spurts. Overall the food was good. Four out of five anyway, and of course our guest who we told would LOVE the food is the one whose lunch was awful! The pork was not pulled pork but chunks of pork (okay not the issue). The pork itself was the issue as many pieces very hard to even bite into. We ended up telling another server because our server never returned to check on us (what ever happened to the 2-bite check back). It wasn't overly busy from what I could see but she was nowhere to be seen anywhere. We opted to have the same dish prepared. After about 10 minutes or so of waiting a manager came over to tell us the dish would be made but it would come out the same way. At this point our guest didn't want anything but I talked her into pasta. Eventually it arrived, she ate a few bites. The pork sandwich was taken off the check. We did order dessert as it is a MUST when you visit the Cheesecake Factory.

Not impressed with this visit at all with service or lack thereof, management's concern and wait time to inform us sandwich would be made the same. Very lackadaisical all the way around!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

A beautiful day at the Natick Mall. My wife and I got to sit outside on this sunny day. The food was very good and the dessert even better. We left a package at the table which was placed at the reservation desk with no issues recovering it. Liked it so much used my rewards points for a gift card!