“Extensive menu”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

What a menu and very good too. Something to please everyone. The choice of deserts is incredible if of course you like cheesecake

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Arrived and seated very quickly which was great given the typical wait time in this busy establishment. When we were seated our waitress was promptly at our table and was quick with their delicious warm bread and our drink order. Our meals were all delivered at the same time and again our waitress was back to check on us within a few minutes. Food was good and the portions were large enough for half of us to leave with a doggy bag.

This place is typically busy and loud but if you know this going in then no surprises.

I will note that we were bothered by flies which was a bit unpleasant given that we were seated inside. Even with this unpleasantry we would go back again.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had an excellent waiter for our annual "back to university" shopping trip. The food was quite good, albeit a bit cold by the time it arrived at our booth. The service was excellent, and of course, hundreds of items to choose from. I gave it 4 stars as it appears that this location has quiet a fly problem. I killed one at our booth and two more were smarming around. I love the Cheesecake Factory, but seriously, you need to get this problem under control. And, we sat inside to avoid the bugs outside.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This place is A MAZING!!!! I have been a few times over the years and I am continually impressed by the menu. The staff are so attentive (gladly, not in your fact attentive!) and are ready to help with any query about the menu, the server we had knew about every item on the extensive menu and then came the dessert menu - words cannot describe this! Any variety of cheesecake was on offer, I opted for the Smores cheesecake, WOW! The dessert came along with a few extra forks and boy did we need them, my party of 3 could not even finish the dessert between us - it was moorish. Worth a visit anytime, we shopped in the adjoining mall, had lunch in the Cheesecake Factory and returned to shop after lunch. Perfect location and a perfect meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Unless you've been living under a rock, if you live near a large city in the US you have likely been to a Cheesecake Factory. Like a limited number of other large "chain" restaurants, it delivers consistently good service, consistently good food, consistently good atmosphere...and the best cheesecake this side of nirvana. Honestly, is you just want cheesecake, the rest almost doesn't matter. Except that it does. I, for one, appreciate consistency. And this you will get in spades. My personal favorites: avocado rolls, spring rolls, and Key Lime Cheesecake. Coffee is excellent, too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!