“No complaints/Nice Hotel”

Courtyard Boston Natick
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very clean hotel. Under construction but didn't interrupt our stay one bit. Very friendly staff. Location is very nice close to mall, dining and expressway. Short trip to Boston and other attractions.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I'm looking forward to the end of the construction. This is my second visit since January. Oh, and thanks for offering the free coffee in the morning. I hope it continues once the bistro is complete. Unfortunately, like most of the Courtyards with a bistro you will charge me for morning coffee. It's not much but it makes a difference to someone like me that just wants a cup to get started in the morning or a cup when working late at night.

I say this to all Courtyards... Grow a set and tell the corporate folks you are NOT going to charge for coffee. I may stand alone on this but I feel like the $199 I pay for the room should cover the cost of a cup or two of coffee.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Frank D, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are excited to be at the end of our lobby renovation. I understand your not being happy about the Marriott change in regards to free lobby coffee once we become a Bistro but we will be serving a great Starbucks product that is worth the price. I would be happy to buy you your first Starbucks coffee on the house.

Frank

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Hotel torn apart under construction.Two police officers in lobby there to remove a drunk guest while we are checking in.The elevator smelled of VERY strong chemical smell!Hall ways as well.The room smelled musty.Extreemly noisy heater that kicks on all through the night waking us up!Extreemly noisy exhaust fan in the bathroom!So noisy that when one person uses the bathroom during the night it wakes the other up Dirty bathtub.Sheets and comforter had stains!We were staying at this Marriott to rest because my husband needed surgery in Boston.He did not rest in these conditions!!We were so disappointed!The morning of my husbands surgery he went to get me coffee and brought back ice cold coffee!Not room temp or warm.Which only means it was coffee from the previous day.He had to go to D.D.
We were so disappointed!!Marriots are usually very nice places to stay !
Just not this one!!!!
Do your self a favor and look else where!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Frank D, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay. We do our best to ensure everyone has a relaxing and satisfying stay, obviously that did not happen for you. I wish you would of given us an opportunity to make things right while your were with us.

Frank Dorsey

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

There is nothing like showing up at a hotel at midnight after a long drive and finding the lobby demolished and under construction. The restaurant was also relocated to a temp location. No notice on the web site.

Out room was fine other than lacking in power outlets. The front desk said the rooms were renovated last year, yet I had to climb under the desk to plug in my phone. The climate control system was noisy as are any wall unit.

Would probably have been a four star visit but for the surprise.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Frank D, Manager at Courtyard Boston Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry you were not notified in advance of our renovations. We have been sending out emails to all guest one week prior to arrival regarding our renovations. We are very excited to have a nice new lobby and Bistro for all our guests to enjoy. Please give us another opportunity in the future to serve you.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The rooms here are great, shower water never runs out of heat.The king bed is amazingly comfortable and the staff here is top notch. The location is right next to the natick collection which is a huge mall with plenty of shopping. If you plan to stay anywhere in the Metrowest area stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Stayed here on a business trip and the hotel was upto the mark. this was my second stay here. Free wi-fi in the rooms and common areas. Had a small pool and Jacuzzi which was adequate. The hotel provides a shuttle to neighboring offices and the Logan express bus. If you want to avoid the $87 rip off taxi from the airport, take the Logan Express bus to Framingham / Natick and call the hotel to pick you up from Massport. I didnt do it myself as I was on company business and my taxi expenses were covered.

Nice work desks in the room.

You can walk to the nearby mall but there is little else around. The mall has decent restaurants and good shopping opportunities.

Room Tip: Depending on your preferences you can ask for a view of the Masspike which is a motorway. The sound...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed January 24-26, this hotel is basic at best, room was clean. We paid extra for breakfast when booking through American Express and the breakfast was awful!! Definitley not worth paying extra for. The food looked like it had been made days in advance, breads and pastries for hard and days old. My husband used the restroom in lobby when we were leaving the hotel and the breakfast staff who was bringing the food in was in the bathroom washing a container out. If a hotel is going to remodel a hotel they should not offer a breakfast. Very disappointing!! We have a son in college in Wellesley and will not stay at the Marriott Courtyard there again. Also, the shower in our room would not turn off on Saturday, someone came in and fixed it. Again on Sunday the shower was stuck on and you could not turn it off.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JillPhiladelphia
Jill S, Manager at Courtyard Boston Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

JillPhiladephia,

Please accept my apology for an unsatisfactory stay. Please contact me directly to discuss further.

Jill Sullivan
Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
5 mi away
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham

Been to Courtyard Boston Natick? Share your experiences!