Courtyard Boston Natick
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$185
US$170
All reviewscourtyard by marriottmass turnpikelogan expressfront desk stafffree breakfastbusiness tripbed was comfortableeasy accessfree shuttleconvenient locationwould stay againelevatorlobbywellesleybostonstarbuckspros
Reviewed 7 November 2006

Hotel was awesome, they had a free shuttle that took us to the train station so we could go into Boston for the day. Our shuttle driver Richard was great! Hotel was nice and clean and the staff was friendly and gave us ideas of what to see in Boston. I will stay here again next time I come to town.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2006

This hotel was horrible. I stayed here for one night at the Courtyard. The pullout couch had a horrible mattress,and it was for only one person. The service was bad, I had to call the people multiple times before I received what I wanted. I would not stay here ever again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2006

I've stayed at several dozen courtyards...I'm an "elite" marriott customer. This is the worst-run courtyard property I've stayed in. That said, it's not a disaster. It's just well below average.

Front desk phone rings and rings (afternoon and evening both)

Unsurprisingly given the above, nobody is manning the front desk lots of the time. The rest of the time, you wait for the one clerk while other clerks lounge around.

When you do make contact, desk staff is clueless and derisive (I stayed two days and interacted with all shifts).

Nothing filthy/dirty, but public areas are noticeably less well-maintaned than usual.

Super super slow elevator.

No actual courtyard...just a scruff of bushes.

As a "silver elite" marriott customer, I usually get free upgrades. Clerk told me there was no upgrade available...and the hotel was less than half full. Clerk seemed unaware of Marriott upgrade policy.

I chalk the problems up to this being a Priceline listee. I think that's most of their business, so they have less incentive to live up to a higher level...the biz travelers that are bread/butter to most courtyards.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
6  Thank So_Hungry
Reviewed 20 April 2006

Really nice and clean on the whole, free shuttle in the area, safe neighborhood. I have two major complaints:

wifi in the rooms is free but *very* spotty.

the waitress who worked every meal we ate in the dining room messed up literally every aspect of every order. She couldn't even get the water right.

Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank slfisher
Reviewed 23 July 2005

This past week my son and I went on a business trip near Boston with my husband. We really enjoyed staying at the Courtyard Marriott on Speen St. in Natick. We found it to be extremely clean and the staff was friendly. The location was nice because it had several shopping centers nearby and was also located within driving distance to many historical sites in Concord, Mass. The breakfast buffet had many choices and there were many ammenities for business travelers. The main drawback was that the pool was unavailable for most of the day. The hotel staff informed us that due to Mass. state law there must be a lifeguard on duty for the pool to be open and they were unable to find someone for the middle part of the day. My son was disappointed about not being able to get in the pool. For an 8 year-old, the pool is the main draw of any hotel trip. Overall, our stay was a nice one.

1  Thank ladcraig