“Sushi was very good”

Ranked #23 of 143 Restaurants in Natick
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Recommended by a friend to try this restaurant. The restaurant is inviting, nice décor but the service on this particular day was very slow. The sushi that we tried was very good. I would certainly go back and try other items on the menu as everything that was brought to other customers near us looked and smelled delicious. Parking was not a problem on this particular day but I could see at times where you might have to park and walk to enjoy this restaurant.

1  Thank debra s

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Dah Mee can really make some things. Their bibimbap, kimchee, bulgogi and sushi are truly great. I have been coming for years but my expertise really only lies in a few of their dishes. Yet, everything I've had I have liked. It's a good place for Korean in Natick.

1  Thank emshabem
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We've been going to Dahmee for years and we think it's not bad. They do fine on the Thai dishes and the sushi is okay although sometimes heavy-handed on the rice. Their Korean food is not authentic - too much sugar and the seasoning is off. The only Korean dish that passes muster is their bibimbap without the meat. Their kimchee is usually pretty good. It's a convenient location for us so we'll continue going there but when I want real Korean food, I trek into Boston or go to Hmart in Burlington.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We have been eating across the street for years, then my sister discovered a write up in the NYT about Dah Mee, so we went for Christmas Eve. The place is bright, clean, with plenty of space between tables. You are greeted by a sushi chef as you enter, then wind your way around to the tables. The appetizer pancake is amazing, full of crunchiness on the outside, tender veggies inside. The Pad See Ew and the shrimp himaparn were superb. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We love Korean food and Day Mee has great Port Kimche and Bibimbop. We highly recommend these along with the Thai Pad Thai and the Japanese sushi. Fresh ingredients, carefully spiced and served, this is a real treat. Some of us can even walk there and back making it seem like a big city treat! It's also worth the drive if you don't live close enough to walk!

Been to DAH Mee? Share your experiences!