“Buying a pillow”
Review of Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 14 October 2013

For $50.00+ I bought one pillow and went back and bought 2 more. They are fantastic. Number 1. Free show there too.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

If furniture is your focus on entering Jordans you may be surprised on entering to find youself on a New Orleans srteer heading for a Mardi Gras celebration! Lights!Music!and a regularly scheduled mini show- all well presented complete with bright necklaces to go.Mjultiple entrances to varied styles of fu tniture tempt you to leave the show. Don't forget to eat at Kellys for a gteat toast beef sandwich. Bring the kids!

1  Thank ccarlson86
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Whether you're visiting to pick out some new furniture, or just to see what their advertising is all about, you'll probably find this place interesting. They make buying furniture a fun experience for the family. The lead-in is a New Orleans inspired theme. The layout is designed to walk you through the entire store. There's an IMAX movie theatre and Kelly's Roast Beef attached. So you can spend a few hours there, if you want. The quality of furniture runs the gamut, so you'll need to ask questions if you want to buy furniture, which we've done once.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Lifetime customer who has purchased four living room sets, three+ chairs, two dining sets, and five bedroom sets. I would estimate that over the course of my tenure as a customer that I have spent nearly $20,000 with Jordan's. Today I attempted to file a claim using the five year warranty which I religiously purchase. I've used this maybe 1 or 2 times during the life of the many products that I have purchased. Well, BUYER BEWARE, Jordan's participates in false advertising or at least their warranty company operates in that manner and does not cover the five year warranty for five years. Yes, that is true and it is deceptive advertising on Jordan's part. My delivery was made on July 24, 2008. I was just given that information when I called Jordan's. The nice customer service representative told me that I was covered and that I needed to file a claim today since my delivery was on 7/24/08.

Then I get the warranty company and they tell me that my coverage expired. I explained that today is 7/23/13 and that tomorrow is 7/24. She said that it expires the day before the 5th year and then sends me back to "Jordan's Corporate."

At that point, I speak to a lady (Debbie) who lets me know that the warranty expired at 12AM on 7/23/13. NO that is not when it turns midnight on 7/24/13 but rather 24 hours less than five years meaning when it turns midnight and the date changes from 7/22/13 to 7/23/13. Yes, that is correct, your five year warranty is NOT five years. The lady from "Corporate Jordan's" did offer as a courtesy to send someone to attempt to make the repair but it was under the guise that it was a "courtesy" and not a warranty repair and that they make "No guarantees for repair."

I will give the original Claims rep credit for her good service and Debbie from "Corporate" gets star for her willingness to help without any guarantees. But the reality is, you say five years and you don't stand behind it with your warranty. I'm guessing this is not a common occurrence and possibly a system limitation but nonetheless, it is not truthful advertising.

3  Thank Paul B
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2013

As far as the layout and the furniture displays throughout this store, your eyes are treated to first class top shelf. But that quickly ends when you interact with a salesperson who lacks product knowledge and is reading from the fact tag and focuses primarily on promoting their extended furniture service plan. Measurements and where the furniture was manufactured was my major focus on this initial store visit and that was not what I received. After leaving this over sized business, I went to several competitors where my wife and I were treated better and replaced an old loveseat and chair of better quality and service for just under $3K. Eat your heart out Jordans as the only time I will ever enter your building is to eat at Kelly's.

1  Thank Stephen B