“Purchase canceled”

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Buyer Be aware!!!!
You make a purchase at Jordan's Furniture in Framingham Ma. and try to get you money back if you cancel within a few hours. I wrote a check and they use the ACH ITEM system which means they get the money right away. They refuse to give YOUR money back for 2 weeks. I will never do business with this company again and will tell everyone I know to shop somewhere else.

1  Thank Hammie2013

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I recently purchased one of their better quality pieces of furniture. The salesperson pushed very hard to sell me the furniture protection plan for an extra 11%. She made me feel as though the furniture would fall apart and I would be up a creek if I didn't have it. I never buy extended warrangies or protection plans, but i caved to the pressure. After the sale I went online to the BBB and read the complaints about this plan. At that point I had no problem calling and cancelling the plan. In the meantime I went to take delivery of my new furniture and things did not look so good. The furniture was wrapped in cardboard and plastic. However it looked like they dragged it behind the truck. Sure enough, the furniture inside was damaged. I can't understand why they would attempt delivery on something that was obviously damaged.

2  Thank Jake C
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Amazing. Totally worth the drive to experience a movie in this theater. The sound is awesome - and the visuals are unlike any other theatre. One tip - Go early enough to avoid sitting way too close to the screen!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

For $50.00+ I bought one pillow and went back and bought 2 more. They are fantastic. Number 1. Free show there too.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

If furniture is your focus on entering Jordans you may be surprised on entering to find youself on a New Orleans srteer heading for a Mardi Gras celebration! Lights!Music!and a regularly scheduled mini show- all well presented complete with bright necklaces to go.Mjultiple entrances to varied styles of fu tniture tempt you to leave the show. Don't forget to eat at Kellys for a gteat toast beef sandwich. Bring the kids!

1  Thank ccarlson86