“the liars”
Review of Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I bought a set of couch as a gift to my bf and turned a nightmare . when I bought I ask the man who sold it , if it was leather and he said : the seat is leather the side isn't , okay I believed them , and I bought it and a extended warranty for 5 years if anything happen they will fix it , an he said the jordan's was responsibly for the insurance policy . My bf doesn't have pet , kids to do any damage in the sofa . Passed 4 years," the supposed leather seat ", started to peel . I called them and explain what was going on with the sofa . TOOK ALMOST 6 MONTH TO DAY GIVE A ANSWER , because I was calling everyday and she , maria sousa , said the lost the photo I sent to them , and I sent the photo again , again and again .....the answer was we didn't to get it . After all they said the sofa wasn't leather , the name of the factory responsible for the sofa the name was genuine leather . REALLY?
they didn't care at all . I asked to talk with the owner and she was being so mean with me , she said he will not waste his time calling me . she said the only thing she could do is giving me $175 dollars in credit at the store . they lie to you sell and be rude when you have the right to complain . I just hope you can read it before you buy anything there . the same way the said they recorded the conversation , I said to her I was doing too and I CAN prove it . In jordan's doesn't have secretes , HAVE LIARS.

1  Thank j f

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Buyer Be aware!!!!
You make a purchase at Jordan's Furniture in Framingham Ma. and try to get you money back if you cancel within a few hours. I wrote a check and they use the ACH ITEM system which means they get the money right away. They refuse to give YOUR money back for 2 weeks. I will never do business with this company again and will tell everyone I know to shop somewhere else.

1  Thank Hammie2013
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I recently purchased one of their better quality pieces of furniture. The salesperson pushed very hard to sell me the furniture protection plan for an extra 11%. She made me feel as though the furniture would fall apart and I would be up a creek if I didn't have it. I never buy extended warrangies or protection plans, but i caved to the pressure. After the sale I went online to the BBB and read the complaints about this plan. At that point I had no problem calling and cancelling the plan. In the meantime I went to take delivery of my new furniture and things did not look so good. The furniture was wrapped in cardboard and plastic. However it looked like they dragged it behind the truck. Sure enough, the furniture inside was damaged. I can't understand why they would attempt delivery on something that was obviously damaged.

2  Thank Jake C
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Amazing. Totally worth the drive to experience a movie in this theater. The sound is awesome - and the visuals are unlike any other theatre. One tip - Go early enough to avoid sitting way too close to the screen!