“Fantastic fast food and sides”
Review of Smash Burger

Smash Burger
Ranked #10 of 137 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Took my daughter to Smashburger for the first time tonight, and she hasn't stopped raving about it since. The burgers were delicious and came out in under 5 minutes. The Veggie Frites were amazing- flash fried green beans and carrots make it really easy to eat your veggies. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Clean restaurant. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Freya H

Reviewed 5 July 2014

They add grilled onions at no extra charge, have excellent sweet potato fries and offer salads! Burgers are excellent. Still need to try a salad.

1  Thank Liz_159925
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The basic burger is in the same ballpark as Shake Shack (as in awesome) but it is bigger and the sides are better, so our best burger award goes to Smash burger. The service was also quicker and its nice to have the food delivered to the table for you.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

When I discovered Five Guys burgers a year or so ago, I was hooked and I was never a burger kind of girl. So, when I saw that a Smash Burger opened up, I thought I would give them a go to compare to FGs. I think the burgers are better than FGs because there are more topping options and the quality of the meat seemed better to me. I really liked the fries too--try the truffled option or the sweet potato. They also have ice cold beer, a plus after a long day at the office. I have also had a great salad the one night I opted to go burger free and it was very fresh. When I need my burger fix or a big bowl of greens, I now go to Smash Burger. The people working there are friendly too.

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice and and both the times we've been very satisfied with our visits. I highly recommend the grilled chicken sandwich and don't be afraid to substitute the fries with their incredible salad. Oh, and their burgers are awesome too. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Keep up the great work!