“bang for your buck”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel was renovated recently and they did an amazing job. This is on route 9
in natick, ma. and it is worth every penny. I think i paid a little over 100.00 for one
night. The rooms are trendy and the hotel itself has a lot of character to it.
They have a nice lounge on the main floor and good food. You almost feel like
you're not in boston. You're not! You're in natick! This place really surprised me
in a good way. Very comfy rooms and very spacious. Very good customer
service and everyone who worked there were very professional

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear pvenna,

It is wonderful to hear such positive feedback from a Senior Contributor on TripAdvisor! Thank you for reviewing your stay and your experience in the Violet Thorn, as well as your comments on our guest rooms. I am glad you found them comfortable, spacious and well suited for your needs. Also, we are pleased to hear your great feedback on the decor and lobby renovations. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your experience with our 5 star, professional Verve customer service team!

We hope to welcome you back if you are returning to Natick!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel has renamed itself "The Verve" hotel. When I drove into the parking lot and first saw this property I was not impressed. After spending 3 nights for a conference I can tell you that I am definitely not impressed. At best this is a weak 3 star property. The common area decor is of times gone past with its lava lamps, TV screens with old commercials playing, etc. Check in was a bit rough but after a couple of trips back to the front desk, I got through it. The common areas have carpets that are visibly worn and the 2 elevators are more like rides at an amusement park. They creak and make unnatural noises but arrive quickly. They are definitely in need of replacements. The hotel restaurant is called "The Pantry" and is plays homage to the famous chef, Julia Childs. However, the menu and quality of the food doesn't come close to what Julia would have prepared. The service needs work, the menu is weak and the quality is average. The hallway to my room was lit with different colored lighting making walking down the hallway less than appealing. The rooms are the best part here as they appear to have been recently renovated. The bed was comfortable, good workspace, a/c worked well. The flat screen TV did not work well as most of the stations had a weak signal. My advice: There is a Marriott Courtyard and Hampton Inn literally around the corner. I know I'll be staying at one of those should I come back into this area again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Biztraveler2222
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Biztraveler2222,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have undergone some major renovations and I am very glad you found the rooms well appointed and bed comfortable. We strive to deliver efficient and exceptional service to all our guests and I regret that you did not have an easy check-in, and on top of this experienced issues with the television in your room.

If you have the opportunity to discuss your recent stay in more detail, please reach out to me directly by phone or email (mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com). Have a wonderful day!

508-416-1350

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Melanie, Stephanie, Russell and the whole team at Crowne Plaza in Natick set an exemplary model for customer service. I made last minute arrangements and the whole staff went to amazing levels to make sure I was well taken care of from the time I arrived at Logan. Truly outstanding. Hats off to you! Job well done.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michelle B,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! I am so glad to hear our customer service team exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. I have passed on your kind compliments to Russell, Stephanie, and the rest of the team.

It was great having the chance to meet you and we hope to see you again!

Very best,

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I am writing this because of OUTSTANDING service by Russell of the bell staff. He was incredibly kind and helpful. I was traveling with my 86 yr old mother and 17 yr old daughter with wausau too much luggage and he made it an effortless and truely wonderful experience for us by his kindness, both in his shuttle service and bell duties. Really considerate and welcoming. The rest of the staff was wonderful as well....including Dylan and the front desk sweet girl.
Much appreciated service.

• Stayed: July 2014
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear marianne m,

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your fantastic comments on the service. It is so nice to hear this type of feedback and I’m glad that Russell and Dylan made such a positive impact on your experience with us.

We hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you back to the MetroWest area. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a beautiful hotel located in an excellent location in Natick, very close to lots of shopping restaurants, it's a little tricky to get to depending on what direction your coming from but once you arrive it's worth the search. Nice coffee shop inside the hotel. The rooms are large and clean the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up. Our room had a mini fridge but no microwave. The gym is large with a nice selection of equipment. The hotel is decorated in an eclectic entertainment theme, when you walk in the bar you feel like you've been transported back to the early 60's. Very classy but not at all snobby. My only regret was we were only there one night.

Room Tip: We were away from elevator and on the 7 floor very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Jill V,

It is a treat to hear such positive feedback from a Top Contributor on TripAdvisor; we thank you for your glowing 5-star review! I apologize you had a bit of difficulty finding us at first. I am glad you found our rooms spacious and the beds comfortable, and our 24-hour fitness center suited for your needs.

Our renovations included an exciting transformation of our lobby and entertainment space, and we are glad to hear your positive remarks on the eclectic decor. We hold monthly Violet Jam live performances in this space and will be featuring 10,000 Maniacs next month. We hope to see you again soon for another memorable stay!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I made my travel arrangements with little notice & this hotel accommodated me with the most friendly & attentive staff! I had a beautiful suite & an incredible nights sleep. I plan on asking them where they purchase their pillows. I woke up in the exact same position I fell asleep in & that's a rarity! Great place to stay. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Room Tip: Just go for it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jacquelin R
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Jacquelin R,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so glad you were thrilled with your choice and enjoyed your stay in our beautiful, newly renovated suite! Thank you for sharing this and most of all, sharing the exceptional service you received from our staff.

Please reach out to me directly at your convenience and I would be happy to discuss the pillows with you (508-653-8800).

Very best,
mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Don't waste your time with this hotel, its overpriced and the staff was abrasive. They offer a free shuttle from the train, the shuttle was half an hour late so be careful when running on a schedule. The free breakfast was terrible, the staff was so rude to me when pressing me for my free breakfast card and only repeated over and over that it was not free and i would have to pay. I walked out of breakfast after being badgered by the staff. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Save your money and go someplace else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank nila b

Dear Nila B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I apologize that your expectations were not met regarding our complimentary shuttle service and that it caused an unexpected delay in your plans. We do our very best to accommodate all our guests in a timely manner, on a first come first serve basis.

Being a Crowne Plaza hotel, we are required to operate within certain brand standards. One of those standards includes a full service restaurant where breakfast is not included. I apologize for the way this was communicated to you by the staff and assure you we will be using this as a training opportunity.

Please feel free to reach out to me should you wish to discuss your experience in more detail. Have a wonderful day.

mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Courtyard Boston Natick
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!