“Blah! Blah! Blah!”
Review of Blue on Highland

Blue on Highland
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue on Highland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Needham
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mark Lee
Transit: MBTA Needham Heights train stop
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This place was highly recommended by our hotel staff. They must be getting a kick back because the food was pretty average and overpriced.

1  Thank Amy G

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Just back from meeting a friend at the bar for a bite...it was a highly mediocre experience. We each had a beer and then ordered the guacamole...it was utterly tasteless. The texture was just the way I like it, chunky rather than creamy, but there was no taste. I asked for some sriracha which did little to liven it up...it didn't help that the tortilla chips were of poor quality. I ordered the spinach salad with grilled chicken...it was fine. My friend got the bay scallops and risotto special which I thought tasted fishy...he said it was fine. I could tell the bay scallops...an absolute favorite of mine...were overcooked. The service at the bar was surprisingly inattentive for being such a small bar with 2 bartenders. All in all it was very disappointing. I will not be going back.

1  Thank ncampy23
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Have eaten here on multiple occasions. Food consistent, not inexpensive but quite good. Have had dinner salads & entrees and have never been disappointed. Have had take-out on several occasions and also of good quality. Always seems to have a decent crowd which is a testament to the consistency and quality. Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Nice place for a business lunch. Ate here with coworkers. We shared the parmesan fries, and I ordered the Friday special french dip. It was delish!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This place is good for a business lunch though it was packed today (hasn't ever been packed when I was there before). The food is decent, the Parmesan fries are great. Enough on the menu to satisfy most people.

Been to Blue on Highland? Share your experiences!