“My Favorite Pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Needham, Massachusetts, United States
“My Favorite Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

I live in the neighborhood so I try to go here as much as possible. This is my definitely my favorite Greek pizza in the area.

Visited October 2012

Walpole, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greek Salads are amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

Greek Salads are amazing, I am addicted to them, they use great quality feta unlike most places that use the cheap stuff. Great "Greek" pizza, I order from them all the time on my way home from work, and I live 30 minutes away. The staff is always friendly on the phone and in the pizza place.

• Visited January 2012
dobie2
“Tons of toppings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

We got the regular (10'') super special and super veggie, and a side of chicken fingers. The pizza is closer to a Uno's deep dish than a Papa Gino's (in between) or Sweet Tomatoes (thin crust). We loved how the pizzas were totally packed with toppings - no skimping here! The super veggie had delicious fried eggplant, juicy tomatoes, fresh broccoli, onions, peppers, etc. The chicken fingers were so-so, flat looking with frozen-fishstick quality coating. Those came with duck sauce, which was puzzling to us. We used our own BBQ sauce instead. Wished the pizza sauce had more flavor though - but it could have been slightly bland because I ate the veggie pizza only. The super special was loaded with meat, a bit greasy but delicious according to my husband who had it.

Needham, MA
“Their pizza is average and most of their...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2010

Their pizza is average and most of their food is average. They are a decent pizza joint to have in the neighborhood. I would give them a 6 out of 10. But they have a fantastic Greek salad with chicken. I go around lunch time and everyone is ordering it - I think it's what they are known for. The chicken is super moist and flavorful and the dressing is out of this world. Oh and their fries are excellent too.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Decent Greek pizza joint - nice people”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2010

I recommend the Chicken Ceasar wrap with croutons. Very nice.

Been to Town House of Pizza? Share your experiences!