“I love it!!”

Needham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love it!!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I'm never disappointed in this place except once when I received the wrong but they fixed and gave me a free sub. The people are nice and the food is great for the price.

• Visited December 2013

Massachusetts, United States
“For a sub place it is great”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I eat the BLT subs and from what I had they are very good BLT's. You can find better pizza elsewhere thou. I call in, get the sub, an leave so its good food, o.k. price, o.k. seating and atmosphere, good for take-out.

• Visited July 2013
Newton, MA
“Neighborhood Pizza/Sub Place”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Town House is the typical local sub and pizza place--our "go to" neighborhood place for these items. A good range of (greek style) pizza, subs, salads and dinner entrees. Food quality is good-- they have an interesting assortment of specials (including specialty pizza and subs, wraps, etc.). Quality is very good-- I agree with the other reviews about the Greek salad--I got one the other day with chicken and there was a TON of chicken on it--that was great. My son is a big fan of their chicken finger dinner-- it is very good! One small complaint-- very often when I phone in an order, I find that they don't even start making it until I show up at the time they tell me for pick-up-- do they have a problem with "no shows?"

• Visited May 2013
Needham, Massachusetts, United States
“My Favorite Pizza”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I live in the neighborhood so I try to go here as much as possible. This is my definitely my favorite Greek pizza in the area.

Visited October 2012
Walpole, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greek Salads are amazing!”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Greek Salads are amazing, I am addicted to them, they use great quality feta unlike most places that use the cheap stuff. Great "Greek" pizza, I order from them all the time on my way home from work, and I live 30 minutes away. The staff is always friendly on the phone and in the pizza place.

• Visited January 2012