“My Kind of Pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Concord, New Hampshire
“My Kind of Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I love this pizza! Thin, crispy crust, fresh ingredients, quick service, easy in, easy out...can't ask for anything more. I look forward to my infrequent trips to Needham because of this pizza...onions, mushrooms and fresh basil...yum, yum!

• Visited February 2014

Weston, Massachusetts
“In my search for NY Style pizza, this is not it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I keep looking for a NY Style pizza up here in Boston and it continues to be hard to find. Town House Pizza is not it. The pizza was average in my opinion. The dough was soggy and flat, the sauce had a lot of oregano and the slice was just average. I like to stop in Pizza places to find that one great one, but so far, it is eluding me.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Peter H
Needham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

I'm never disappointed in this place except once when I received the wrong but they fixed and gave me a free sub. The people are nice and the food is great for the price.

• Visited December 2013
Massachusetts, United States
“For a sub place it is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I eat the BLT subs and from what I had they are very good BLT's. You can find better pizza elsewhere thou. I call in, get the sub, an leave so its good food, o.k. price, o.k. seating and atmosphere, good for take-out.

• Visited July 2013
Newton, MA
“Neighborhood Pizza/Sub Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Town House is the typical local sub and pizza place--our "go to" neighborhood place for these items. A good range of (greek style) pizza, subs, salads and dinner entrees. Food quality is good-- they have an interesting assortment of specials (including specialty pizza and subs, wraps, etc.). Quality is very good-- I agree with the other reviews about the Greek salad--I got one the other day with chicken and there was a TON of chicken on it--that was great. My son is a big fan of their chicken finger dinner-- it is very good! One small complaint-- very often when I phone in an order, I find that they don't even start making it until I show up at the time they tell me for pick-up-- do they have a problem with "no shows?"

• Visited May 2013