“No kidding your small is their large”
Review of Mighty Subs

Mighty Subs
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Needham
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This place serves enormous subs. Definitely get the small unless you're looking to feed a small army. Just had the turkey stuffer and it was fantastic. Only regret is that I didn't have them toast it. Will surely be back for lunch again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Best sub ever, anywhere, and I have been everywhere. As a first timer and from out of state, I just looked at the plates of diners and selected one that looked good, and it was huge, delicious and the "small" size is gigantic!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I work all over the country, and of course, eat everywhere! Mighty Subs has a warm & friendly atmosphere, along with their humongous subs! They have breakfast and open at 6 am. I am working around the corner, it is the closest, and the best. Their prices as well are below the norm for the size and quality of sandwich!
I felt like I was at home, the fellow who takes my order, knew from the first order, that I like mayo on the side!
Make it a stop when you travel through Needham!

1  Thank sameoldsparks
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

This place has a great community feel, fast service, and subs that are sized for my appetite. Glad I don't have to worry about where to eat lunch when I am in the area.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

To say that I'm a breakfast fanatic is an understatement! Truly my favorite meal of the day and Mighty subs brings it home for me. The man behind the counter is always so kind and welcoming that it just keeps me coming back for more! The big smile really made an impression on me so bright and early in the morning. I've been here a few time and always opt for the breakfast sandwich and its absolutely delicious! I also must say how efficient and speedy the service is, while I definitely don't mind taking a seat on their long cafeteria style table to read the Herald, it's nice to be in and out when your in a hurry. I definitely recommend a visit to Mighty subs and trust me you will be back for more!!