The Old Inn on the Green
Days Inn Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$122
Monument Mountain Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$78
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$78
Orbitz.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Great Barrington Lenox/Berkshires(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$84
Briarcliff Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$152
Hotwire.com
US$81
White Hart Inn(Salisbury)
US$299
US$288
The Red Lion Inn(Stockbridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstravelzoo dealhomemade granolagreat barringtonfrench press coffeenew englandtasting menuno electricitysouthfield storebreakfast pastriesthe main housedining roomslots of fresh fruitbaked goodsfresh squeezed ojhard boiled eggspastry chefstep back in time
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I stayed one night as a very last minute getaway. The building is beautiful and charming. Our room was large, comfortable and very clean. The food was AMAZING.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A S
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We went to dinner here, but did not stay at the Inn. We stayed in nearby Norfolk, CT. We had a wonderful time, and as a History teacher I loved eating such an authentic colonial building. To eat by candlelight in such a setting was romantic and fun. The food had wonderful presentation, and was delicious without being too pretentious. It was a well-paced, enjoyable meal. It is definitely expensive, so it might have been a one time thing for us!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BlackJM
Reviewed 21 August 2011

i wrote my review on the restaurant.
hotel was very charming, . beautiful old house, real new england style. bed linen was beautiful, ralph lauren. we had open fire place and wedgwood porcelain decoration...

bathroom accessory were excellent and had a very nice eucalyptus smell

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank charlotte068
Reviewed 14 August 2011

First a disclaimer: I'm a pretty meticulous hotel reviewer. Because I travel almost every weekend as a wedding photographer, I've had the opportunity to stay in every kind of place imaginable - thus, my standards are high. I was nervous after seeing some bad reviews. But all of that dissolved immediately. We are actually still here, and I just could't wait to write the review. We are in a large room with a balcony. We even have our own little foyer and separate private bathroom. Ask for Room 192! The bed is insanely comfortable. We have been leaving our balcony doors open at night - it's heavenly with the cool breeze blowing in. The pool is beautiful and feels very South of France. The staff here is absolutely incredible. Every single person we've encountered has gone out of their way to help us, or make something easier, do us a favor, whatever. We are wedding photographers, and worked a very long day yesterday at Gedney Farm next door. When we walked in at 12:30 a.m., the manager James, even though it was obvious he was cleaning up for the night, offered to pour us a drink. We sat at the bar with him and Sero (another employee who was on his way out) and had the best conversation over a great glass of wine (and bourbon for my husband). I mean, who stays late for people like that?! I was blown away by their kindness and selflessness. We've already had one dinner at the restaurant, and all the raves are right on. We have another dinner there tonight. It's the most romantic dining room I've ever been in; the best service; amazing food; great wine list. Ah! There's really not enough space for me to gush about this inn. I can't wait to come back someday. Few last notes: Love the bathroom amenities; housekeeping is super fast and thorough and mindful (no early-morning knocks!) In fact we never even see them. Breakfast is amazing. The only constructive criticism I'd give is for the inn to put some outdoor furniture on the grounds for people to sit out and read. Maybe hammocks too. I've seen some other reviewers mention that, and they're right. It's a beautiful property - would have loved to hang out on the grounds more. Oh, and afternoon tea service would be a nice addition.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room. If possible, get Room 192. I feel like it must be the best one :)
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SuperWaterGirl
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We visited the inn for a two night stay. The rooms were large, comfortable and clean with tv and satellite. There is a pool but very few old worn pool chairs to sit at. The dinner we had at the inn was amazing. There are no electric lights in the dining room. The room is lit by candles alone. It is very romantic. The breakfast was continental style. The bakery items were fresh and delicious. The only downside to the inn was the owners and most of the people who worked there. Nobody was friendly. Nobody asked if we needed anything or if we wanted information about the area. There were no extra amenities like afternoon tea. If you are looking for warm and fuzzy, don't come to this inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends