“Best thin crust pizza in the world”

Anchor Stone Deck Pizza
Ranked #35 of 100 Restaurants in Newburyport
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was an incredible surprise. The crust of this pizza is incredible. I was very happy that they had white pizzas. The ingredients were fresh. We didn't expect to finish a large -- but we did. The staff was also lively, positive, delightful.

1  Thank j7768
There are newer reviews for Anchor Stone Deck Pizza

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have had their pizza at least 3 times and have really enjoyed each time. We love the veggie and Mexican pizzas, I just wish they delivered to my house so I didn't have to drive to Newburyport during the busy summer season. We are about 1/2 mile beyond their limit.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great NY style gourmet pizza. Slices are large reasonable but a full pie is pricey. Friendly staff. I have been there many times and it is always good. Has only a few tables inside and outside. Also serves beer and wine.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stopped in for pizza after a winter stroll in downtown Newburyport. The staff at the counter was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We were amazed by the wide variety of pizza. There really was something for everyone! I chose the Pizza Hawaii with pineapple and Canadian bacon which was outstanding. My husband had the Sandy Point Pesto with black olives, feta cheese, tomatoes and garlic. He loved it! They also offer a nice variety of soft drinks including Orangina and Italian sparkling water, not just your usual Coke.The restaurant is casual with a somewhat nondescript atmosphere, otherwise I would give it 5 stars based on food and service.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

On a recent trip here we had the daily special pizza. After we ordered we were thinking the price was kind of for a couple of slices ,two salads and one water. But the price was very fair as the slices are huge, the salad big and all very fresh. Next trip to our old home town we will try whatever the special of the day is again.