“Frozen Bliss”
Review of Souffles

Souffles
Cuisines: American
Description: They sell coffee, tea and bakery items plus kitchen items.
Description: They sell coffee, tea and bakery items plus kitchen items.
United States
“Frozen Bliss”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My friend recommended meeting up for a coffee here one day last week. I'm not a coffee drinker so was hesitant but figured I would just get a tea instead. After looking over the menu, I realized how many drinks they had that weren't made with coffee and started jumping for joy inside! The frozen coconut drink=AMAZING. The woman working behind the counter was super sweet and recommended trying it with almond milk. Best decision, it was so delicious!!! Next time I will try the red velvet frozen drink!!

• Visited July 2012

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Absolutely Delicious Iced Coffee!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I think I've found my new coffee paradise! Wow! I was in downtown Newburyport just walking around and enjoying 80 degrees in March (thank you, non-winter) when Souffles caught my eye with their bold claim of being voted best coffee 2011 by some local paper or magazine. Yeah, I don't even remember who voted them but I bet they were related to the league of coffee addicts because the coffee was that good.

They had interesting flavors and I ordered white chocolate coconut and it was a brew- no syrup used! Heavenly! I wish more places went the brewed route and didn't rely on sickly sweet syrups. The price was great- would you believe even less than a medium coffee at chains like Dunkin? I was floored and super happy!

They also have kitchen gadgets, kitchen kitsch, teas and a slew of baked goodies. I may have to make more trips up to Newburyport so I can try more of their products. It honestly was the most perfect, delicious and yummy coffee that I have had in forever. Don't miss out on them like I did for at least a year! Go there now!

• Visited March 2012