You can walk out your room and be in the downtown area right away. It's a far better choice than paying the same amount for a brand name hotel in Amesbury or Seabrook. The room must have been recently renovated as the paint, floors and bathroom were in tip top shape. We had a room on the first floor, and it was surprisingly quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Plum Island is only a short drive, and the inn has one off-street parking space for each room which is very convenient. Our only issues with the room - there was a pedestal sink in our bathroom with not much space to put toiletry items. And the satellite TV was difficult to operate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Newburyport, the Essex Street Inn provides charming and comfortable accommodations for business travelers and those fun get-aways. The Inn is only steps away from casual and elegant dining, the famous waterfront, arts and cultural events, fine and funky stores, and the finest antique shops. The Inn contains 38 beautifully appointed rooms and suites all wired for high speed internet access. A lovely breakfast room offers fresh teas and coffees around the clock, continental breakfast, and the morning paper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Essex Street Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex Street Inn And Suites
- Essex Street Hotel Newburyport
- The Essex Street Hotel