“Try the salted caramel coconut...amazing”
Review of New England Ice Lollies - CLOSED

New England Ice Lollies
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Boston, Massachusetts
“Try the salted caramel coconut...amazing”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I were visiting Newburyport and were intrigued by this store after seeing it on Tripadvisor. It's relatively new, and we got to speak to the owner and learn more about the business. We had the peanut butter pop dipped in chocolate, and the salted caramel coconut. The latter was my favorite...incredibly tasty, and we are generally VERY picky when it comes to good quality ice cream/iced desserts. It's definitely worth a visit...I hope the business takes off!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank bpecan

Medford, Massachusetts, United States
“These are no ordinary popsicles!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The flavour selection alone was impressive, but these taste as good as they look! I tried the spicy pineapple, which was perfectly zesty and refreshing on a hot day. My roommate got a chocolate pudding pop and she was delighted. I wish they had more locations because I would eat these every day if they were closer to home!

• Visited July 2014
Warwick, Rhode Island
“So Innovative and Fun! Something Different & Unique”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stumbled upon New England Ice Lollies in Newburyport and tried them our last night there. It was such a creative and clever take on ice cream in a coastal town. Popsicles are made in house and come in a range of unique, innovative, and fun flavors. My husband had the watermelon cucumber which was really just a juice pop and delicious!!! I had the peanut butter dipped in chocolate and it was out of this world.
They are so much lighter than a heavy, calorie-laden scoop of ice cream and are so refreshing. They have to deep freeze them somehow so that they don't melt and drop down your arm. They stayed in tact until the the last bite.
So sad we don't have anything like this near us! We'd certainly be regulars.
If you're in Newburyport, skip the Orange Leaf across the way and head here - you won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014