“Testy Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We found a new place for dine in. Delicious food with good environment.I highly recommended to "Mr india" for great foods.

2  Thank Surya K

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Food and services in the Mr India was fabulous. We really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. Waiters were so enthusiastic.

1  Thank Mahendra310
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived from the train famished, six of us. I had no energy or battery to spare, so I just called the #1 TripAdvisor restaurant because it was a safe bet and the directions were right there. The restaurant was Mr India, which is a merciful, 3 min drive from the station. I called for a table. Parking was in back. We arrived and the table was ready. The host (owner?) was great to my family and treated our grandparents well, which gained my respect. The food arrived quickly and it was tasty. I'd go again in a second.

2  Thank Olivia E
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I hadn't been to Mr. India for a few years when it was at it's old location. The new location is beautiful, and the food was as superb as I remembered it. The tastes and smells were simply delectable, the service wonderful, and the atmosphere calming. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Dlw B
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Really great food. The best Indian food in Newburyport area by far. We live steps away from Mr. India and enyoy both take out and dining in. Difficult to park for those not so close by, but don't let that stop you as there's plenty of parking (usually) on Green Street or across the mall. Try the coconut soup and the chicken labadar. Delicious!

4  Thank Tom D