“Outstanding Personal Attention”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newton
Park Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Newton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 April 2014

While we weren't able to stay at the Park Lane B&B for a long-term situation, the owner Patti went out of her way to help us find a long-term living situation for our daughter who would be in Boston for an internship. Patti listened to our needs and started checking lists of people she knew who might be leasing a room or apartment over the summer. She certainly didn't have to do that. We felt like she treated us like family. We can only imagine how great she must treat those that are lucky enough to stay at the Park Lane B&B. Patti and her husband Jim really know the area well and are ready to help with whatever your travel needs are. We can't thank them enough for their support! Sophia B.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Park Lane Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Though I have not had the opportunity to stay at Park Lane, I still have had the best hotel experience ever and will not miss a chance to stay there or recommend Park Lane. Thinking I was reserving a room early, I was surprised to see that the B and B was booked for my June dates but Patti immediately found me another B and B just as close to my event. She made sure that all my needs were covered - nearby restaurants, public transit, safe neighborhood AND she then booked it for me at no extra cost! I felt like I had my own personal assistant. Patti made an otherwise stressful situation a breeze and I have to admit I am jealous of the folks who have had a chance to stay at Park Lane. I plan on bringing my husband for a get-away weekend ASAP.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed here for 3 days while hunting for an apartment for an extended stay. Patti & Jim not only made us feel welcome but also gave us leads on real estate. The room was comfortable and airy and the location is great, right near Newton Center but in a quiet area. But the best part was the hosts went out of their way and made us feel like "family". We will be sure to stay here on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Park Lane B&B for a week this January, 2014 and really enjoyed our stay. Jim and Patti are excellent hosts and attend to every need of their guests.Our room was very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. Breakfast was delicous and included coffee/tea, baked bread, eggs, yogurt and fruit. They are compassionate and intelligent people who want to privide their guests with a home away from home.
We will most definitely stay at the Park Lane again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lmshhk
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have returned annually to the Park Lane B&B for a week at a time in all the different seasons, and it has always provided a still point in what can be a hectic week. Jimmy and Patti take meticulous care of their beautiful home, and the bathrooms are particularly well kept. For me, there's something about coming in at night, hanging your coat on the old oak coat rack, and climbing the carpeted wooden stairs to your bedroom that instantly relieves the stress of travel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The moment i arrived at Park Lane B & B earlier on this year I felt at home. The hosts are memorable in their kindness and caring for every detail. The house is charming and spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were cheery and a highlight of the day starting with the aroma of delicious home baked bread each morning served with a generous healthy breakfast and loads of good conversations. I would not hesitate to recommend Patti and Jimmy's haven to friends. If I return to Boston I will be sure to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed at Park Lane B&B for a week during a meditation retreat held at Newton. The accommodation was comfortable and charming; the owners, just wonderful. Every morning started with sumptuous breakfast with lively conversation with other guests, while the owners attended to our needs and joined our conversation. That was the most memorable part of my experience. The inn is located in a quiet wooded area, and yet, only 10 minutes walk to downtown Newton. I would recommend to anyone looking for comfort, friendliness and warmth. Oh, and great breakfast. Nobie

Room Tip: I had a room in the attic. The slanted ceiling was a bit uncomfortable because I had to bend down at...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nobumori_Yagi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
Crowne Plaza Boston-Newton Hotel
#2 of 11 in Waltham
Sheraton Needham Hotel
Sheraton Needham Hotel
#2 of 2 in Needham

Been to Park Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!